1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know my opinion isn't the popular one just my 2 cents :)

But IMO Crowe carried and the film and was far better than "ok", he knocked the role of Jor El out of the park, which I suspect is why Crowe has so much screen time.

Right behind him would be Shannon. The other actors weren't even a close third.

What he said! :lecture:

Forget faora were is armored jor el . Playarts even has a version of him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they will make a Faora as much hype and demand that's been shown for it and we'll probably see an armored Jor-El as well past that I am very skeptical but who knows. If the demand is there, I'm sure they'll make it. If you want it, keep ranting and raving about it. I know HT reads these forums, they have a facebook page as well I know I've seen people letting them know they want these figures made.

HT does seem to listen to their customer base. We got a sculpt fix done on Avengers Thor, body modified for the Man of Steel just to name a few changes that were pushed by the fan base. Remember.......... its not an "S" it stands for HOPE!!!

I'm sure they will make a Faora as much hype and demand that's been shown for it and we'll probably see an armored Jor-El as well past that I am very skeptical but who knows. If the demand is there, I'm sure they'll make it. If you want it, keep ranting and raving about it. I know HT reads these forums, they have a facebook page as well I know I've seen people letting them know they want these figures made.

HT does seem to listen to their customer base. We got a sculpt fix done on Avengers Thor, body modified for the Man of Steel just to name a few changes that were pushed by the fan base. Remember.......... its not an "S" it stands for HOPE!!!

Perfect quote! :exactly:

Exactly and seeing how much there seems to be a demand for it. Basically anyone who bought the man of steel figure is gonna buy a Faora if they produce one and it's been well voiced. If HT doesn't make one then it would be clear they just sit in a round with their eyes closed and throw darts at the wall with ideas written on it as their way to decide what figures to produce LOL!

Lets remember "A good figure is its own reward" LOL:yess:

Agreed. Faora is at the top of my want list right now. I also wouldn't mind seeing a black suit Supes either. Just as they don't have her turn out like the new Loki. That one is a major disappointment.

Agreed. Faora is at the top of my want list right now. I also wouldn't mind seeing a black suit Supes either. Just as they don't have her turn out like the new Loki. That one is a major disappointment.

I have my iconic statue at work at the end of my bench. My idea is to take the statue and dremel away everything but the armour and the head, then fit the armour and head onto a Selina Kyle body/suit.
But i know *in my heart* that on the afternoon of starting the dremelling, HT will announce Faora....

I think you are safe for now BAR. I don't see HT announces something like that for a few months. Just a thought, but if dremel the statue to get the armor parts, you could cast the armor parts and make some money selling for kit bashes. I'd say the same would go for an armored Jor-El.

I have my iconic statue at work at the end of my bench. My idea is to take the statue and dremel away everything but the armour and the head, then fit the armour and head onto a Selina Kyle body/suit.
But i know *in my heart* that on the afternoon of starting the dremelling, HT will announce Faora....

I agree with everyone here Barry.... You need to get cracking on that custom! You know how to make some really great stuff and I know this won't be any different! Looking forward to seeing this when you do!!!! :yess:

Back