1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faora is a definite want for me, but imo Jor El carried the movie.

I agree Faora would be a definite buy for me as well. Russell Crowe is a great actor and I loved his performance in Man of Steel, but I don't know if I'd say he carried the movie. I think Shannon and Cavil did an excellent job as well.

If I could get only 2 more figures made by HT from the MOS line it would be Faora and Zod Kryptonian armor that had his crest on it.

The only other figure I really want to see from this line is an armorless Zod. I want to have him posed in the shackles. Any ideas as to how they could maybe make a removable goatee? Magnet in his chin maybe? I suppose they could just do a second sculpt if that wouldn't work.

If I could get only 2 more figures made by HT from the MOS line it would be Faora and Zod Kryptonian armor that had his crest on it.

I would, but purely for the different armor, could leave him with just a helmet head sculpt.

The only other figure I really want to see from this line is an armorless Zod. I want to have him posed in the shackles.

All good ideas guys :clap

If I had it my way I'd have an armored Faora and finish the line with an armored Jor El :D

The armor isn't the same at all really.
194_max.jpg

While I'd probably buy him, I would wait for either Rewards points to use on him or a coupon. But yea Faora is a must have :rock

Definitely agree that Faora is a MUST for this line. But looking at that Nam-Ek pic, I'd be more than happy to spend $300 if he comes the same size the TA Hulk! He looks truly menacing in his armor and would be a cool shelf presence!

The Kryptonian armor is awesome--though it would have been a nice bonus to be able to remove Zod's armor to show the suit with his crest underneath. They could have done DX versions of Zod and Jor-El that way and I'd have been all over it.

Nam-Ek armor looks sick. Does anyone have a complete clear picture from head to toe?. Imagine how awesome he would look on the shelf. :drool

Faora is a definite want for me, but imo Jor El carried the movie.

*blinks* What? He was ok, true but carried the movie?

In other news, I would be interested in Nam-ek but Faora first please. Plus I cant imagine how much he would cost. If the Chitauri are as much as they are, imagine the pricetag on this guy. He does deserve a figure, though.

In other news, I would be interested in Nam-ek but Faora first please. Plus I cant imagine how much he would cost. If the Chitauri are as much as they are, imagine the pricetag on this guy. He does deserve a figure, though.

They already have the Jake Sully body moulds...

That's right Bar they got the Jake body. They just have to built the armor lol. Now I hope they make him :pray Hey bar you wouldn't happen to have a pic of Jake and Superman side by side?

I know my opinion isn't the popular one just my 2 cents :)

But IMO Crowe carried and the film and was far better than "ok", he knocked the role of Jor El out of the park, which I suspect is why Crowe has so much screen time.

Right behind him would be Shannon. The other actors weren't even a close third.

That's right Bar they got the Jake body. They just have to built the armor lol. Now I hope they make him :pray Hey bar you wouldn't happen to have a pic of Jake and Superman side by side?

I don't have the MOS figure yet. I do have my custom though. It's the HT head on a Reeve body with 1" long pegs, and it is 330mm tall, just like the HT one.
If Nam-Ek is 9 feet tall or more, then it looks to be a decent match. Jake is about a third taller than my custom Superman.

E8F9CAB2-3868-49D3-8F68-ACA35FE5D41B.jpg

Thanks for the comparison pic. Nam-Ek would look sick on the Shelf next to Zod and Superman.

True, but all they'd have to do is add that on top.

True, I suppose they could just take that body sculpt more to it to add bulk and then recast a mold for that body. We'll see what the future brings. I am really hoping HT sees the high demand for more figures from the MOS line and variations of Zod and Jor el as well.

Back