NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know its been addressed before but i just cant find it or im too tired to make the search work but.............how tall would this thing have to be to come in at 1/6th scale?:dunno

That's so cruel to the poor Alien. How could you?

I'm just joking, that may work, but i doubt it.

:lol................yea....i dont think that would work at all. and probably no way to really shorten him without making him look wonky. he's still gonna be cool as hell standing next to my kenner one.

Lucky guy you have the Kenner version...:monkey2

yea, he's almost perfect too except for a small melt mark on the dome. i think im gonna make a shadow box that fits them both & put a picture of the original alien poster behind them. kinda stole that idea from looking at cococoolboy's displays. :cool:.............thanks coco...:wave

The Kenner is actually my grail piece! Although I know I will never own one, I love its quirkiness, a toy for 70's kids from that horrific film. Love it! Many have started to surface which seem to have never been removed from the cases they were shipped in. At least that is how it feels, having searched for one for so long. I see many finely graded Kenners...

:monkey2

ive seen a mib original go for $800 on ebay a couple years ago...........that was just crazy. i think i paid $14 for mine...........:D
ahem...........back to our original scheduled thread............i cant wait for this piece.......i keep checking at spencers & hot topics hoping they get an early shipment......but no....:monkey2

Fortunately the mall near me has Newbury Comics, Spencers, and Hot Topics...:chew But I never been in HT store before..:duh

You're not likely to find it in Hot Topic, while they carry NECA, I don't think I've ever seen any 18" scale figures in there and even the 8" they tend to be the horror line or Harry Potter. Spencer's is where I got my Wolf figures and my 18" Michael Myers. Newbury is great too, that's where I get most of my NECA stuff from. Where's the Newbury Comics you're near?

is the planned release of this thing still May?

Given the trend they've set, NECA usually posted packaged pictures a week or two before they hit stores, so I'd say at the moment the big thing to keep an eye out for is an update to NECA's site.

Back