NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good Sean. thanks. now it's just a matter of waiting... we haven't even seen final production pieces either... hopefully the paint apps will stay similar to their prototype, which looks fantastic.

Because that's what true fans do! :D

Anyway, we need more people like him, so that NECA make enough money to consider doing a 1/6 scale version.

Why did you order a case?

Well...first..there's only 2 in a case....so it's not that drastic. And second...for the price I got on a case as opposed to just one....it made more sense to get a case. I'll open one...and keep the other sealed........until i can cash it in and make millions off it ;)

Because that's what true fans do! :D

Anyway, we need more people like him, so that NECA make enough money to consider doing a 1/6 scale version.

do they have to have a license for a 1/6th version of this ? i was thinking that they had to make it at a different scale for legal reasons.............somebody correct me if im wrong.

It has been too long since we last saw pics of this baby, so let us fix that:

Alien2.jpg

just got done watching alien on encore............got me amped for this all over again !!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

How's about a good ole' face-off? :D

Alien2.jpg

faf70ac5fj6.jpg

Sorry, don't have any photo editing tools on this computer to have them actually facing-off...

Both figures kick major ass and will be in my collection.

Come on SS, get that Medicom!!

Back