New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno what the story will be today is yet. I guess it would open at the same time regular sale day?!

Got, what I think is, the best GB figure so far and had some fun at breakfast today!

Massive over sight?? The trap cable is shorter that the proton streams!

2vbtqbs.jpg

nfsemh.jpg

Hmm. Mattycollector is probably on the West Coast. Forgot to factor in the time difference.

That proton stream is great! You're right about the trap cable--bad!

The sale is suppose to start at 9:00 am Pacific Time. Anyone know if Mattycollector accepts American Express?

I've got 3 browsers going now, and all of them are in white-screen-of-death mode. My only consolation is that everyone else is getting these screens, as well, so my chances of getting an order through probably aren't being hurt much :D

:yess: I finally got in! Just finished submitting my order.

Question I have now is when does the 10% off discount for orders over $100 apply? I hope I didn't miss it somewhere in the ordering process.

Anyone else notice any of the items they ordered being highlighted? The 12 inch Venkman was highlighted on my order. I don't know why they can't do preorders on these to make it easier to get them.

Back