New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Still a-waiting here. :impatient:

Thanks! Hope you get in soon.

I just got off the phone with one of Matty's CS reps regarding my order qualifying for the 10% discount that didn't get applied. The CS rep told me they've received calls from others who didn't get the 10% discount also. It seems Matty has a glitch somewhere in their system that didn't apply the discount today. I was instructed to call them back to see how they will resolve the 10% discount fiasco in a few hours due to the department that handles that is currently tied up with other calls. Someone fell asleep at the wheel on that one. :slap

Anyone else notice any of the items they ordered being highlighted? The 12 inch Venkman was highlighted on my order. I don't know why they can't do preorders on these to make it easier to get them.

Yeah, I noticed him highlighted in bold on my order confirmation email.

I just checked the site again and Venkman is still in stock. So I don't think it's a matter of him not being no longer available to order.

Update: I think the reason the 12-inch Venkman is in boldface type (highlighted) compared to the others on orders is I noticed the listing for Venkman on the Cyber Monday Sales page is the only one of the four 12-inch figures highlighted in bold type. Go figure.

Last edited:
Weird. Well, BBTS has them up for pre-order (for slightly more than the cost from Matty, of course). You may want to put in a pre-order there just in case. There is no cost if you want to cancel before it comes in-stock.

Or, I'll trade you one for your Anton figure :D

well it only took an hour and fourty five minutes....but i finally have egon on the way, good job i didn't cave in and spend a ridiculous amount on ebay to get him, although sadly due to the ridiculous reasons given by mattel i'll have to get shafted on the pke meter being a lowly uk resident....which is bad enough sometimes in itself

I'm still debating wether to get the PKE meter or not...
it's really cool...

Tomorrow is the day!

Ghostbusters_pke_main.jpg

well it only took an hour and fourty five minutes....but i finally have egon on the way, good job i didn't cave in and spend a ridiculous amount on ebay to get him, although sadly due to the ridiculous reasons given by mattel i'll have to get shafted on the pke meter being a lowly uk resident....which is bad enough sometimes in itself

I was thinking of getting one. Do you need me to help you get one and ship it to you?

Back