NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed Prog. And it's raining now. I'm glad Skins at least put a few scores up. This is an exciting game now that Wash D showed up.

Edit: Forget whatever I just said. Still exciting game though.

Last edited:
The question comes to mind. Is Vick the best QB in the NFL this season? I mean whoa! Atlanta wishes they had this version.

The question comes to mind. Is Vick the best QB in the NFL this season? I mean whoa! Atlanta wishes they had this version.

I know he puts up mad fantasy points. Got something like 40 points last week and will beat that tonight, if he hasn't already.

I wouldn't says the best QB of the 2010 season, that's still TBD for me, but he's definitely the one of the best QB of the past two weeks.

I know he puts up mad fantasy points. Got something like 40 points last week and will beat that tonight, if he hasn't already.

I wouldn't says the best QB of the 2010 season, that's still TBD for me, but he's definitely the one of the best QB of the past two weeks.

It's insane! I never would have thought. He was a joke last year.

You have to give it to the guy though. As much as I hate his past damn! Unbelievable! I feel bad for Kolb. However, given what he is doing will Philly toss out the change to keep him and sign him to a big deal? :dunno

Then the question remains if they do and he ____s up again that could be a potential for a huge fail.

Last edited:
It's insane! I never would have thought. He was a joke last year.

You have to give it to the guy though. As much as I hate his past damn! Unbelievable! I feel bad for Kolb. However, given what he is doing will Philly toss out the change to keep him and sign him to a big deal? :dunno

Then the question remains if they do and he ____s up again that could be a potential for a huge fail.

I don't think Vick screw up again. A lot of guys grow up in prison and I think he knows what he stands to lose this time.

At least I got to enjoy 3 SB wins as a Skins fan. It will be a cold day before we see another one.

I don't think Vick screw up again. A lot of guys grow up in prison and I think he knows what he stands to lose this time.

He seems genuine. But you never really know. He has done a ton for the community. However money seems to ruin some people. I guess time will tell.

I expected a 24 to 17 Eagles win. Not this. If the Eagles take out the Giants next week they will be the team in the NFC. This season is nuts!

No, not excuses. I clearly outlined they played like ____. And the Steelers beat the Browns already this season, so that ruins your retarded statement. Think before you post :cuckoo:

Just wait for the rematch! We weren't 100% last time we played.

In all seriousness, congrats need to go out to the Browns for winning two games back-to-back. That has to be some kind of franchise record!

We won 4 straight at the end of last season. It was sooo close to being 3 in a row, one big mistake in OT cost us the game.

I expected a 24 to 17 Eagles win. Not this. If the Eagles take out the Giants next week they will be the team in the NFC. This season is nuts!
I don't know about that. The Redskins weren't exactly looking good going in to tonight. And don't forget that the Giants looked pretty bad against the Cowboys. Plus, the Eagles have the same number of losses as several NFC teams at the moment. . .I don't think there is any way of gauging who is "the team in the NFC" at the moment.

I don't know about that. The Redskins weren't exactly looking good going in to tonight. And don't forget that the Giants looked pretty bad against the Cowboys. Plus, the Eagles have the same number of losses as several NFC teams at the moment. . .I don't think there is any way of gauging who is "the team in the NFC" at the moment.

I disagree. At this point in the season one can make the case. That is if they beat the Giants. The Eagles are known for the second half of their seasons. The Giants started slow but are still very elite. Plus they are coming off an embarrassing loss. If the Eagles beat that team then yes sir. They are the team to beat.

I'm sure the ____-ysts will agree with that tomorrow morning, as well, because of the dominating performance tonight and the fact that Vick is playing well. But as we've seen over and over and over ad nauseum in the NFL every single year, this week's favorite to win the Superbowl is a long-shot underachiever three weeks down the road. Recall that the Eagles were, at one point, the darlings of the NFC last year, but what did it mean? If you want to pick an NFC team to beat at the moment, it has to be the Falcons IMO. I wouldn't necessarily choose the Eagles over the Packers or Saints either, though.

But nothing means anything until the playoffs.

I'm sure the ____-ysts will agree with that tomorrow morning, as well, because of the dominating performance tonight and the fact that Vick is playing well. But as we've seen over and over and over ad nauseum in the NFL every single year, this week's favorite to win the Superbowl is a long-shot underachiever three weeks down the road. Recall that the Eagles were, at one point, the darlings of the NFC last year, but what did it mean? If you want to pick an NFC team to beat at the moment, it has to be the Falcons IMO. I wouldn't necessarily choose the Eagles over the Packers or Saints either, though.

But nothing means anything until the playoffs.

Eagles beat the Falcons handedly.

TO showing his class on twitter.

"how do you justify a $78 million dollar contract with this type of performance".

Sad thing is I agree. However players in the NFL should look out for one another. Leave that ____ to the fans. He's a joke and a disgrace.

Back