Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Armored Darth Vader 1/6th SSC

From the hints, I'm guessing it will be from ROTS... "More machine than man" and Anakin pictured.

ack, will the EX be burnt Hayden head? Please SS NH or ROTJ Vader.

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

I'll take any Vader I can get at this point. OT, PT, I'm just ecstatic it's finally happening.

Same here... Any Vader is cool. But since I have a ROTS Hurricane Vader, I would be SUPER happy for OT Vader. But I'll buy it regardless. :vader

DarthVader.jpg

I would thin it IS ANH Vader... "More man than machine", Death Star plans...lots of ANH lingo in there.

Man I hope he comes on a extra tall Prometheus body and not the old extra tall Buck.

This Vader thread is winning. :lol

ANH version for me please SS.

Voice chip maybe, lights I don't think so. Removable helmet/interchangable heads seems a given.

Yeah, it needs to be ANH version first.

I'll take it.

My preference is a ROTJ Vader with Shaw Sculpt, removeable helmet, light function and voice chip.

Is that asking too much?

Very cool, but yes, nothing we didn't really already know...
Still, it's very cool to finally see something a bit more substantial than just "SST will do one eventually"...
I hope we get more info soon.
One thing I really like is the way the silhoute looks, the big head, the "drooping" shoulders, very nice.
I hope it's the ANH version.

The real question is how many pages will this thread be by the time I get up for work in the morning?

I think I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do :google

I love the reveal and overall look of the ROTJ Vader more, BUT, I love my Old Ben more than any 1/6 SW figure I have, so

ANH IS A MUST

The most powerful relationship in all of Star Wars is Anakin and Obi-Wan, we have the ROTS combatants, now round out the ANH so we have the circle complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back