Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

I'll take it.

My preference is a ROTJ Vader with Shaw Sculpt, removeable helmet, light function and voice chip.

Is that asking too much?

Not if you're looking for pay $250 it isn't

I'll take it.

My preference is a ROTJ Vader with Shaw Sculpt, removeable helmet, light function and voice chip.

Is that asking too much?

Am I the only one that doesn't want lights and sounds in my Vader?

awesome!!! i was about to start shopping around for a Medicom Vader too. this means i can hold off for SS

Standing behind Sith Anakin he looks to tower over him, the glint at the top shows how much taller he is, this figure will definitely have presence I'm guessing.

Re: Star Wars 'Teaser' 5/15

wooooooohoooooooo! At last!

Shropt is either a genius, or lucky!
:D

Has Sideshow EVER made a figure with lights? I don't think this will be the first.

Re: Armored Darth Vader 1/6th SSC

From the hints, I'm guessing it will be from ROTS... "More machine than man" and Anakin pictured.

But the only time that phrase was spoken was ROTJ so why wouldn't you think it's from that movie?

I honestly can't tell the ^^^^ing difference so I'll be happy with whatever version comes out and won't be a retard who needs 4 different versions of the same character.

So would we agree that this is the the game changer/momentum changer for the line? Only core characters missing now would be the droids and Chewbacca. I think this line is gonna change drastically over the next few releases.

Re: Armored Darth Vader 1/6th SSC

Its gotta be from ANH, why? It goes well with Ben Kenobi. Why else? The More Machine then Man is a quote from the OT. Can't wait.

Good about ^^^^ing time!!!

Too bad it's gonna be 2009 probably before we see it

Couldn't be happier!
Lando who?
heheeee :D

Inclusive for sure, this this will be Sideshow's biggest cash cow this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back