Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11065121_gal.jpg

13.5" = 6' 9"
14" = 7'

Prowse was 6' 7", so with the helmet and costume, anywhere from 6' 9" to 7' would probably be very close.

Yep, I just think 13.5" would be ideal, pose and display wise... I'm guessing they may use the 13" Bond JAWS body. If they use that body, with helmet and boots, it will be about 13.5" or so, pretty close.

sweet!! just got home and read the newsletter. looks like that prank this morning wasnt as far fetched as we thought.:lol
wow!! 42 pages already dont think ill read all that. probably just a bunch of medi vs SS banter. am i right?

Yep, I just think 13.5" would be ideal, pose and display wise... I'm guessing they may use the 13" Bond JAWS body. If they use that body, with helmet and boots, it will be about 13.5" or so, pretty close.

Actually Jaws was a 14"er. Jaws was 7' 2" or 4", so 14".

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

Really? Not even between ANH and ROTJ?

I guess I just never really paid that close attention to it. I think there are a few different lights / switches and a lot of minor stuff like that but I don't know which is for what movie.

I guess I just never really paid that close attention to it. I think there are a few different lights / switches and a lot of minor stuff like that but I don't know which is for what movie.

Hm, guess I just assumed the difference between ANH and the others was most glaring: Ringed gauntlets, inner robe over the armor, red lenses, widow peak, overall duller armor. Guess I just watched the movies too much :lol

Hm, guess I just assumed the difference between ANH and the others was most glaring: Ringed gauntlets, inner robe over the armor, red lenses, widow peak, overall duller armor. Guess I just watched the movies too much :lol

And I didn't watch them enough... or at least close enough :)

And I didn't watch them enough... or at least close enough :)

Could just be my OCD, I tend to have an eye for details that have changed between scenes or films. I tend to get slapped a lot when watching certain sequels :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back