Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I don't think there's a need to work out the kinks or anything with Vader such that you release the least popular look incase it's an issue. I have a strong feeling a lot of effort will have been poured into this figure and nothing will dissappoint, except maybe which suit choice they make, but the execution will be a crowd pleaser.

One thing I'm eager to find out is, will there be a third new body he's on? I'd hate to see how this thread goes if he's on the Big Boy Buck.

Have we learned nothing from the past? There will be an uproar not heard since the halcyon days of the mighty buffalo on the plains of America, when Vader is revealed, no matter how good he looks! People will always find something to complain about... :duh

Just out of curiousity, what is the fascination with getting ESB Vader. How much different from ROTJ is it?

Have we learned nothing from the past? There will be an uproar not heard since the halcyon days of the mighty buffalo on the plains of America, when Vader is revealed, no matter how good he looks! People will always find something to complain about... :duh

You know it. This board really might just blow up with all the hate that I'm sure will be spilled out by those that take the time to measure every last detail of Darth Vader. I'm looking forward to the figure but not the aftermath. :lol

Also SS can really skip out on the whole reveal head thing. Not a feature I'm really dying for them to try unless its a separate head that you can place on the figure.

It could be just one figure with additional different style helmets and chest boxes to swap out. Only really 2 versions that matter. ANH and ESB. ROTJ was basically the same suit as ESB . Easy enough to put the inner robe over the chest armour for ANH and then revert back to under for ESB.

Will probably have 2 sets of gloved hands, one of the hands being the force choke type. ( I find your lack of faith disturbing)

I'm not a fan of the ROTS suit sorry !

You know it. This board really might just blow up with all the hate that I'm sure will be spilled out by those that take the time to measure every last detail of Darth Vader. I'm looking forward to the figure but not the aftermath. :lol

Also SS can really skip out on the whole reveal head thing. Not a feature I'm really dying for them to try unless its a separate head that you can place on the figure.

I like the separate head idea...

I'm slapping this on any thread that points out inaccuracies in his codpiece!!
savebritney.jpg

People will always find something to complain about... :duh

That's absolutely true, so I will be first to file a complaint. Judging from the teaser picture, he looks 1.5 mm too short next to Sith Anakin and the Helmet looks too narrow.:monkey3:monkey3.... I kid, I kid:D

What he said!!! To heck with all you guys calling for "screen accurate"!!! Never!!! You hear me!!! It will never happen, so give up now!!! :rotfl

*Waiting for nutjob Star Wars fanatics to go muslim on us, demanding our heads be cut off for speaking such blasphemus stuff:lol

I am a retard. I am the guy who wakes up one morning to find everyone gone, the cities evacuated. A lone man.

I just found out about this.

Hop in the conga line boys!!!!

Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader

Hasn't anyone photoshopped the official image yet?

I've tried PS and my photography software. They did something to where the only thing there are the highlights, it's not dimmed lighting, they like blacked out everything around the highlights, they are very very sneaky. That's what I get for doing Photoshop work for Sideshow, they know what I'm capable of and have to foil me lol.

I am a retard. I am the guy who wakes up one morning to find everyone gone, the cities evacuated. A lone man.

I just found out about this.

Hop in the conga line boys!!!!

Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader Va-der, Va-der, VA-DER!!!! :chewie :vader

Did you hear? Vader is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back