Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the Marmit version looks more realistic than the actual photo still. :lol

I hope you were kidding. That photo just illustrates how overrated the Marmit prototype really was. Aside from the correct scale, I never thought it looked right(especially the strange looking helmet).

Check out the ANH video in the other thread. His helmet is pretty long in that movie.

darthvaderih9.jpg

For some reason I've always loved this interpretation of Vader...

Ooops... now I do. Isn't that the illustration of Vader by the Hildebrandt brother?

This is the Hildebrandt one:

newhope.jpg

Not sure who did that first one. But I've always wanted a poster-sized print of it!

- J

The marmit helmet looks in scale to me I own an anh helmet replica.

Billy

So over on Rebelscum's main page Dave Martin (D. Martin) slyly lets slip that Vader is going to go up for order next month. This will be a SDCC order.

Still nice to know it's coming soon, and I can start to calculate my reward points. Then again if it's not ANH I might just suck it up and pay full price. :lol

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!! Show us a another picture already, Sideshow!!! Tell us at least if it's OT or PT. PLEASE!!!!:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back