Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get a BTS shot of the modded body for this, the shot we've seen of the armor body looked way to skinny, I never thought it could be Vader, so I'm curious what mods helped beef it out, cuz he body suit doesn't seem too thick, the arms are bent with ease.

Best part is, being on the new body, neck articulation should be pretty good.

sideshow-collectibles-2008072310402.jpg

Must repost...

Looks a lot like the Marmit one there, although, dare I say, the helmet still looks smallish. By helmet I mean dome, not the mask. It's that same problematic angle.

Must repost...

Looks a lot like the Marmit one there, although, dare I say, the helmet still looks smallish. By helmet I mean dome, not the mask. It's that same problematic angle.

Interesting, cuz I thought his whole helmet head area looked larger in the image than any of the others.

We just finally saw a great glimpse of him today, and already I'm going nuts wanting it in hand :lol

I like my Medi Vader, but something about this one just feels so much more, next level, I crave its quality.

Hard to tell but did they actually make his saber pinkish? How it appeared on screen back then, if so cool.

Hard to tell but did they actually make his saber pinkish? How it appeared on screen back then, if so cool.

I'd say it's intent or they're using a different material for it, maybe frosted like the blue and green sabers have always been done.

Here's Sidious against the same backdrop, much darker here.

2126_press09-001.jpg

OK, this is better!

IMG_1986.JPG

Still need that side on view, but he looks pretty good. Not sure about the non-clear eyes though....
And I wish I could see the cut of the seam of the cape as it hangs over the front of the upper chest...not showing those bright shoulder bells....
It's the little things....

They got the cod piece too high just like the PF which I never liked.I hope I can pull it down to give Vader's cash and prices thier rightful protection. :D

This will be a time long remembered, it has seen the end of con preorders and shall soon see the end of Sideshow servers.

Man, this is gonna bring back memories of both Kenobi's, Kit Fisto and apprentice Vader. Wonder what the sell out time is gonna be on Vader?

I usually loathe these PPO's, but this one's gonna be exciting. Some men just want to watch the servers burn.

I'm praying he is 1977. I see no reason why it won't be. And I'm not concerned about missing out as I got every PPO from ROTS Obi-Wan down til now. If Clone Kenobi was a five minute sell out then Vader will be no trouble for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back