Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's yelling at the booth right now:

What do you mean? I don't understand? Why am I here? (*makes a break to grab the Vader on display and is wrestled to the ground*) Wait, stop! I'm The Josh!

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I can SOOOOOO see that happening :rotfl

What do you mean? I don't understand? Why am I here? (*makes a break to grab the Vader on display and is wrestled to the ground*) Wait, stop! I'm The Josh!

:thwak :lol :lol :lol

9conga.gif

:rock :rock :rock

You have to add in "I'm the Superfan! I Defend you guys despite any truth put out there!!!"...Then I see it happening. :lol

Its on the official Preview 10 AM PST for Vader, 12 PM PST for the Stormtrooper both on August 1st. Chris has said it will streamline and if the traffic lowers go back to the standard site and streamline again, so you'll have to sign in for both...if traffic though is high throughout the 2 hour block for NLs during Vader, it will stay Streamlined until traffic slows or until 2 PM PST whichever comes first.

riot4_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

NO!!!!!! NO!!!!! Its MINE!!!! MY VADEER!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must repost...

Looks a lot like the Marmit one there, although, dare I say, the helmet still looks smallish. By helmet I mean dome, not the mask. It's that same problematic angle.

Wow...that picture says it all...this is SS at it's best!
Opening a whole new chapter in action figure collecting!!

Exactly.... :lecture

I can't wait. This is going to be an exciting PPO. :rock

That's what the regular is for. Anyone that wants it, gets it. Just gotta be working harder for the exclusive.

Fair enough! Thanks, guys!

For anyone that knows, when they do opened ended PPOs, does SS intend to keep them open for weeks, months, or longer? Or will it still go off a predetermined ES? Thanks!

My personal opinion is that the Sideshow has an ES in mind and they must have some equation when the sale slows down in relation to the ES which determines when they close a PPO.

Just my opinion. :D

Chris posted in chat that Vader will be one per household and Stormie two per household with a definite ES in mind....he did say though that the Stormtrooper ES was rather large. The days of Open Ended PPO or Inclusive POs are long dead.

Chris posted in chat that Vader will be one per household and Stormie two per household with a definite ES in mind....he did say though that the Stormtrooper ES was rather large. The days of Open Ended PPO or Inclusive POs are long dead.

I thought RS said the ST was open to ordering up to six. Maybe it's 2 for Ex and 4 for Reg then.

No matter. I'll probably get one Ex and one Reg for less down the road.

That's right. Its 2 for the Ex and 4 for the Regular for a total of six.

Wow....that edition size for the stormies must be the biggest yet (that's NOT a compliant!)

I'm gonna (gulp) tryn' order my two w/ Vader next week for sure...

Awesome Vader! I'll try getting him and 2 stormies, hope to be able to get at least one Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back