Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

took tonight at con.

He really does tower doesn't he. Looks great and finally released after I get out of 1/6 scale collecting :D

Q2 is a little disappointing but my wallet should be happy.

I'm hoping that they are using 12" like the way DCD uses 1/6.....

Yeah it has to be a lot taller than that, looks a lot taller compared to the Stormie

They should have posed him next to Praji or Old Ben for size comparison.

Of course they don't mean that he's literally 12" tall. The section for 1/6 scale Star Wars figures on the Sideshow website is called "12-inch figures."

Of course they don't mean that he's literally 12" tall. The section for 1/6 scale Star Wars figures on the Sideshow website is called "12-inch figures."

Exactly. The boxes for Frodo and Sam call them 12" figures. Seems like 12" has come to mean 1/6.

Vader will be taller, no doubt.

Vader is 14" tall. Very much in scale with the Stormies. He is on a modified armor body with added articulation. This is the prototype, although the Stormies are pre-production.

$125 which is pretty reasonable considering other 1/6 and even mass market action figures nowadays (anyone hear that the 3 3/4 Joes will be $9.99?).

There are conflicting reports about if they can be ordered at the con, but obviously the exclusive will not sell out before the PPO. The exclusive is a force choke hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back