Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit new to the PPO thing. Can someone send me /post up the link to the page that I should be hitting 'refresh refresh refresh refresh' until its up? Aug 1st 10 AM PST, is that right?

I live overseas and will have to stay up late for this I think, so I don't want to miss it! :vader

thanks!

I am a bit new to the PPO thing. Can someone send me /post up the link to the page that I should be hitting 'refresh refresh refresh refresh' until its up? Aug 1st 10 AM PST, is that right?

I live overseas and will have to stay up late for this I think, so I don't want to miss it! :vader

thanks!

Just go to the main page... it will automaticly swith to the Vader screen at 10:00.

At least we know we won't be getting the DOLL DOT with this one. :rolleyes:

IMG_1990.JPG

Are you sure? :D

Vader is 14" tall. Very much in scale with the Stormies. He is on a modified armor body with added articulation. This is the prototype, although the Stormies are pre-production.

$125 which is pretty reasonable considering other 1/6 and even mass market action figures nowadays (anyone hear that the 3 3/4 Joes will be $9.99?).

There are conflicting reports about if they can be ordered at the con, but obviously the exclusive will not sell out before the PPO. The exclusive is a force choke hand.

I was allowed to order the regular version at the con. But not the exclusive. I was told that those are being held for the PPO.

This Vader is looking better and better. I was hoping for a ROTJ version, but the ANH version is really growing on me. It is the most unique Vader of the OT. This is the Vader of my youth. Before he was Anakin, before he was a Jedi,before we knew anything about him. This is the Vader that was an unknown bad*ss. I remember seeing him on screen as a kid and truly being intimidated. IMO Sideshow has hit this one out of the park, it was worth the wait. Tarkin can't be too far down the road now!

I think this Vader may actually have even more range-of-motion than the actual Vader in the movie.

The dome still looks a bit small-ish to me. Hopefully, if this is the prototype, Sideshow can have another go at it.

Yeah, these new pics really sell it. I think Sideshow has really delivered on Vader and the Stormies :rock

A big plus is they posed his helmet right for the con so the dome part goes behind his shoulders removing the neck from a front on silhouette.

This Vader is looking better and better. I was hoping for a ROTJ version, but the ANH version is really growing on me. It is the most unique Vader of the OT. This is the Vader of my youth. Before he was Anakin, before he was a Jedi,before we knew anything about him. This is the Vader that was an unknown bad*ss. I remember seeing him on screen as a kid and truly being intimidated. IMO Sideshow has hit this one out of the park, it was worth the wait.

You said it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back