Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: regular darth vader up for preorder

For ANH I would like to have some feature (not really a removable helm) where you could see David Prowse's eyes beneath the red tint (like on Les' Vader or a Hurricane). But I love this one.

ah yes..............the transparent doll dot !!!!!! i like the way you think.....:lol

Re: regular darth vader up for preorder

The problem with that is Sideshow Star Wars pieces hold no value :monkey2

I value them very much, actually. :lol

Went ahead and ordered the regular of Vader and the Trooper. I gotta work the day of the pre so I don't want to risk being shut out. I'd like the "force" hand and I'll give it a go on PPO day but...at least I'll have him.

Is there difference in Vaders Armor in each episodes? If so which episode does he wear in Soul Caliber IV?

Not sure what was done for the game... but there are differences in the shape of the helmet (ANH had a widows peak), the color of the buttons on the chest are different, shape of the armor. Not huge differences, but once you learn about them its easier to notice.

360 looks really good for Vader... although it does look like his cod piece is riding up a bit high. That seems to be one of the culprits making him look a little funny.

But the helmet looks so nice in profile... Sideshow really did their homework on this one :rock

But the helmet looks so nice in profile... Sideshow really did their homework on this one :rock

I thought the helmet looked stellar in every angle of that thing. I can see where people are seeing some issue with his body mass, but I'm overall really happy with this thing, VERY excited about it. Something about it is just so alluring, even when I already have Medi Vader.

I'm with ya... and Medi Vader is just about out the door. I had considered keeping him as a companion for the Medi Luke... but honestly don't really feel like/feel the need it at this point :lol

The dome still looks a bit small-ish to me. Hopefully, if this is the prototype, Sideshow can have another go at it.

This is approved by Lucasfilm, otherwise they wouldn't be showing it. Thankfully there won't be any adjustments.

I sold my Medi-Vader many moons ago in anticipation of this day (sort of.... really more in anticipation of ROTJ Vader, but whatever) :lol

I sold my Medi-Vader many moons ago in anticipation of this day (sort of.... really more in anticipation of ROTJ Vader, but whatever) :lol

When that day comes, my Medi Vader will likely go too, but until then, it stands as the best high end reveal ROTJ Vader on the market.

I'm with ya... and Medi Vader is just about out the door. I had considered keeping him as a companion for the Medi Luke... but honestly don't really feel like/feel the need it at this point :lol

I sold my Medi Vader too! Actually about a couple of months ago.:monkey4

I'm selling my sandtrooper as well if anyone's interested? :D

360 looks really good for Vader... although it does look like his cod piece is riding up a bit high. That seems to be one of the culprits making him look a little funny.

Yeah that cod piece needs to come down for sure.I hope it's not glued on.

Maybe it's velcro-ed on.:lol

One thing I find promising in the product description, it lists the breast plate and chest box as one item, so I'm thinking the straps you see in the move from under the breast plate leading to the box are what holds the box on the figure partly, which is great because it should keep the box on him very well.

Guys this is the single best Vader in 1:6th scale ever! Its that impressive and Medicom not only got its ass beat it got just ^^^^ing kicked across the universe. Same with the Stormtroopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back