Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like EF said, keep them until you know you have the exclusives. If you cancel these, miss out on the exclusives and then the regulars .. I think you'd be a tad upset.

Jesus Josh! Were talking about toys here. Yeah SS does have some cooler product here,but there's no need to be swinging your nuts around like you are. And didn't SS get some help from HT? Didn't HT basically do all the work??

I'm just talking about toys. I was giving my 2 cents on what I'm seeing here at the show. Guess I'm not supposed to say anything on that. My bad.

SS got some help on the armor body but its there work.

Not trying to stir anything up. I'm really not. I'm just totally blown away by how nice it is.

LOL...it was only a matter of time before we started the "Whose got the fuzzier nuts, Sideshow or Medicom?" argument.

Anyway, I need to update my earlier post about not being able to order the exclusive at the con. I went again today, and another collector there told me that he had just ordered the exclusive version. He pointed out which guy wrote the order up for him so I made sure I got that guy. I did get my order in for the exclusive.

I apologize, but I have to say that I am VERY happy that I do not have to fight the PPO. I asked, and this is certainly NOT an inclusive. And if the es is 1977, and you subtract those that get ordered at the con, that equals one dog of a PPO coming up.

I hope they did a larger es for Vader.

I really wasn't anyone can choose to believe that. I own the Medicom pieces and I like them but its not close.

Its really just so totally cool. I mean the detail is amazing and has been well worth waiting for.

Forget which is better, post more pics of Vader if you have them :D!

LOL...it was only a matter of time before we started the "Whose got the fuzzier nuts, Sideshow or Medicom?" argument.

Anyway, I need to update my earlier post about not being able to order the exclusive at the con. I went again today, and another collector there told me that he had just ordered the exclusive version. He pointed out which guy wrote the order up for him so I made sure I got that guy. I did get my order in for the exclusive.

I apologize, but I have to say that I am VERY happy that I do not have to fight the PPO. I asked, and this is certainly NOT an inclusive. And if the es is 1977, and you subtract those that get ordered at the con, that equals one dog of a PPO coming up.

you do realize we hate you right now?:lol

I want to see hi-res pics of every aspect of this figure. I want pics that make people go "With pics like that, you don't need the figure.".

Nobody was trying to start the Medicom vs SS. I was simply stating from what I saw that SS version was better. If someone wants to take it as that then ya know that would be your issue.

I ordered all my stuff PV Night all $1900 worth of stuff and I got Vader Ex and 2 Stormies.

Nobody was trying to start the Medicom vs SS. I was simply stating from what I saw that SS version was better. If someone wants to take it as that then ya know that would be your issue.

I ordered all my stuff PV Night all $1900 worth of stuff and I got Vader Ex and 2 Stormies.

I apologize. I didn't mean to step on toes. The post was about the debate in general and not anyone specifically. And actually was inspired by one of chavezes posts (but still wasn't directed there). I didn't read them all. I get into it as well from time-to-time (sometimes on purpose just to needle some of the guys good-naturedly). I actually think the debate is funny.

I'm so jealous. Tell me again how cool Vader is.

How's the material? The helmet? What hands do they show?

Dude its the best. The material seems straight from the PF type that level of quality. The helmet look dead on to me in person. The hands shown are the pose you see but the Ex is the pointing finger.

I apologize. I didn't mean to step on toes. The post was about the debate in general and not anyone specifically. And actually was inspired by one of chavezes posts (but still wasn't directed there). I didn't read them all. I get into it as well from time-to-time (sometimes on purpose just to needle some of the guys good-naturedly). I actually think the debate is funny.

I know. I was just stating that I'm very excited about the SS Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back