Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: regular darth vader up for preorder

No this is a ANH vader, no reveal, you'll have to wait for the ROTJ version for Shaw reveal.

Since the figures have to go through LucasFilm licensing scrutiny for approval, I'm afraid that the ROTJ version will have Hayden C.'s sculpt in the reveal version...

:monkey3

As an immortal, I have the power to look back over oceans of time and see things clearly, and I remember SO clearly how excited we all were as we clamored for those tiny barely recognizable original twelve Kenner action figures (with the retractable yellow arm sticks) because we were finally able to hold something STAR WARS in our hands... Look at the incredible ORIGINAL Star Wars stuff we get to acquire this month! I'm glad I've lived so long!!!

I got my Vader... I don't want to have the stress next Friday especially when I don't care about the exclusive.

I don't know about that, unless Lucas changes it in the movies (new ultimate Blue Ray OT), I think we will get shaw.

Got my Vader and 1 Stormtrooper... I will have Tarkin standing on the other side of Vader.

Ordered mine as well! I want the exclusive though since I have them all up to this point, and I'll cancel the regular. If something happens and iIcan't get the exclusive though, I'll have this and I won't be missing the extra hand too much.

Anybody think we'll be able to tuck the tabbards under the shoulder armor? I hate to say I'm disappointed. Wanted a Vader REAL bad and we get no removeable helmet and they want a hundred twenty-five bucks...

The Helmet does not need to be removable its a ANH version, we never see it removed in ANH so why would the toy need it? Also the tabards should be over the armor just like they were in ANH so I don't know why you would want to change that. 125 bucks is reasonable considering what this figure is, new body, armor, Vader!

I just hope all those that ordered the regular versions of Vader & Stormtrooper don't get this "it seams you have already ordered this figure" bull^^^^ message when we try to order the exclusive on August 1st...

wow, a ppo for a force choke hand. i think vader should have come with the force choke hand and they should have made him inclusive. he is the most anticipated figure in the line to date. sometimes i wonder about the decisions of others as i find their lack of common sense disturbing. :lol

Inclusive was a big looser for them... everyone and their uncle ordered one, so they make a huge amount. But then, after people cancel they're left with a huge overstock.

It was a good idea, but in practice didn't do so well.

ok, ordered the regular editions of vader ad the stormtroper, just in case. I wonder f I can apply points to these over the phone If miss the exclusive.

Inclusive was a big looser for them... everyone and their uncle ordered one, so they make a huge amount. But then, after people cancel they're left with a huge overstock.

It was a good idea, but in practice didn't do so well.

all they have to do is make people that cancel inclusive orders pay a 25% restock fee. i mean, it's VADER!!! this is the one everyone's been waiting for since they started the line. if you're on the fence about this one, give up collecting!!!

This takes some of the pressure off of the Exclusive pre-order next week. I just hope I remember now that I have the big guy on order!:eek:

man i really hope i can get the excl. the choke hand is kind of important. i'm stressing it....oh wait no i'm not, my hurc vader is being built. nevermind, disregard.

i really do think the choke hand should have been included in both versions.

imho i think that sideshow realizes that a lot of people would be disappointed at not being able to get the exclusive item if it were something really spectacular.....(the only one that i remember that really comes to mind at the moment would be the mynock, that was kinda cool). so i think they make something that is cool in a way for some but "ah whatever" for others. im perfectly fine without the hands for DV & another blaster for the ST. but i think all of us or the majority of us are just happy we actually got to click the "add to cart" button for darth vader. i know i am....:banana

I ordered a regular. I could not care less about a force choke hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back