Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was mentioned that the helmet is not removable and in the movie it was not removed. But it states helmet and faceplate in the accessories (meaning removable?). Someone please explain what do they mean by features. I don't own any SS figures but I have the Darth Vader and Obi on order. So excuse me if this is a dumb question. Thanks.

The Darth Vader 12 inch Figure features:

* Fully articulated all-new unique male body with 30+ points of articulation
* Shin, shoulder, mantle and groin armor
* Breastplate with chest box
* Faceplate
* Helmet
* Jumpsuit
* Inner robe
* Outer cape with chain clasp
* Boots
* Detailed belt with lightsaber hook
* Ignited and unlit lightsaber
* Interchangeable hands
* 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

So hold on. The website just says the ex. is the choke hand. Is there also a pointing finger hand?

There will indeed be a pointing finger hand, and at least one SSC rep said it was the exclusive. So either BOTH of those hands make up the Ex. or only one does and the other comes with the Regular. Incidentally, Josh and myself seemed to be the only ones asking Scott what Vader's exclusive was when they were doing the show-n-tell at the booth today. :lol

It may list them, but it doesn't say the helmet or facemask is removable.

They did not appear to be removeable... or at least to where there is an Anakin portrait underneath.

Also, not sure if this was stated in the thread but this is also an ALL-NEW body created just for Vader (and as of now is only being planned for use on future Vaders)

So the pointy finger -- "...and a traitor" -- must be a regular hand. The "choke" hand which is the exclusive must be the one where he choked Motti (in the war room), right?

Trying to figure out if we're getting a literal choking hand, like to choke a rebel fleet trooper. Sounds like it's the force-choke hand to me.

Stoked to hear you guys so amped about Vader in person. I hope the one we get next year is basically the same. At least paint apps aren't so much of a worry here.

The way they described it (and in fact pantomimed it) it's indeed the Force Choke hand like in the Motti scene.

Yea, I would think it's a Force Choke hand. Just a simple choke hand wouldn't be very interesting.

Pointy finger is great though, many uses:

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.

I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion.

Don't underestimate the force.

I'll try getting both Vader and stormie exclusive, but if i can't I'll get them regular from an European seller. Usually SS shipping costs to Europe are very high due to all kinds of taxes and stuff.

Ordered and ordered... 2 Stormies & one Vader I may wait to see what price a local retailer gets them for and decide to cancel these or not as postage may be heavy...though they are over priced here any way, with retailers taking little note of the exchange rate when they set prices

A choke grip might have been better to place around Captain Antilles neck, would have made a cool display for the rebel trooper with his legs dangling off the ground

Well these pics courtesy of Messascot should keep everyone happy. These are fantastic 1/6 replicas of both Vader and his Troops.......And correct in proportion from what we can see from these pics..

Welldone SS

IMG_9342Large.jpg

IMG_9343Large.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

PS.............And before anyone states it....Yes I can see that he is propped up compared to the troops, but you can still see the difference in bulk size....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back