Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ex should have been "gang sign" hands.

This ain't the East or the West side...this is the Dark Side! Ya bo-yeee!

Will somebody *please* sneak in through the electronic eyes and motion detectors and booby traps and pull that freaking cape back over the shoulder bells..! It looks GREAT, but this is driving me bats!

The "pointing hand" is a must-have. I'll have mine displayed that way, exactly as IrishJedi mentioned. "You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor. Take her away!"

If it comes with the regular, then I'll pass on the PPO. If it's an exclusive, I will claw my way to one! :D

I'll keep saying it over and over but Vader and the Stormies look KICK ASS!

Will somebody *please* sneak in through the electronic eyes and motion detectors and booby traps and pull that freaking cape back over the shoulder bells..! It looks GREAT, but this is driving me bats!

Yeah, somebody should repose that Vader, and the A3 alien as well!

12_Vader1.jpg

wow. With each picture this figure just looks better and better. All of my fears about this not turning out well are slowly dissolving. I still have one issue with the figure though...the bodysut could use some tighter tailoring. I think that the loseness of the bodysuit is what is contributing to the chubby and stumpy look in some pictures. I sure hope they fix this so we can have the perfect ANH Vader.

BBTS has the stormtroopers up for preorder at $84.99, and Vader for $114.99. I think for that price difference, I may keep my sideshow order. I'd like to see what DSC will be charging.

Alter Ego has Vader for $112.49 and the Stormies for $80.99. Not bad. I may get an extra regular Stormtrooper from them, but I REALLY want that choking hand for :vader.

wow. With each picture this figure just looks better and better. All of my fears about this not turning out well are slowly dissolving. I still have one issue with the figure though...the bodysut could use some tighter tailoring. I think that the loseness of the bodysuit is what is contributing to the chubby and stumpy look in some pictures. I sure hope they fix this so we can have the perfect ANH Vader.

The extra bagginess of the suit will help a lot in posing though.

Has ANYONE gotten a side on view of the helmet yet? A good profile shot? Would love to see that.
And I am all about the pointy finger hand. (Han finger crusade is more supported now!)

I wonder on the site lag when this comes out... :rolleyes:

Streamlined PPO's usually got a lot smoother... even these event orders (like today) aren't too bad... guessing with all the buzz there are a lot of people on.

Has ANYONE gotten a side on view of the helmet yet? A good profile shot? Would love to see that.
And I am all about the pointy finger hand. (Han finger crusade is more supported now!)

I'm sure that I had seen one in this huge thread somewhere Les. You could always try the 360 view on Sideshow's site. Let me look.

I'm sure that I had seen one in this huge thread somewhere Les. You could always try the 360 view on Sideshow's site. Let me look.

Forgot about that....the 360 view...
Still, pics would be nice. That is the only thing I want to see yet. Otherwise, he is looking smooth to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back