Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would have been a great year to go to SDCC. We all have to wait until Q2 2009 to see Vader in person. :monkey2

Well im impressed sideshow blows medicom out of the water.

So is it worth pre-ordering now ?

Billy

Sure, that way you've got your back covered if you want the exclusive and can't get it.
However, there's better deals elsewhere on the net, if you don't care about the rewards points.

However, there's better deals elsewhere on the net, if you don't care about the rewards points.

The crazy thing is that if you are wiling to wait and aren't really crazy about the exclusives, there are really some good deal's to be had out there later on. I've been able to pick up some figures that originally sold for $60-$70, for about $25 about a year later. Don't know if that wil be case with Vader though.

Maybe I should just wait I know I wont be able to get the exclusive Ill be at work when it goes up for sale.

Billy

The crazy thing is that if you are wiling to wait and aren't really crazy about the exclusives, there are really some good deal's to be had out there later on. I've been able to pick up some figures that originally sold for $60-$70, for about $25 about a year later. Don't know if that wil be case with Vader though.

There are a lot of figs I could way another year for to save $ but Vader isn't one of them. :)

i guess if your not willing to shell out the 400 bucks for the pf then this is your best bet
and the quality is just as good

i said i was going strictly marvel but i will buy this piece its just to cool to pass up

ok some help here (before I stay up all through the night next week to order the exclusive.....) some of you are saying the ex. is a force choke hand... and some are saying its the point "you are part of the rebel alliance" hand... which is it?

this is the force choke hand I'm thinking of.... "I find you lack of faith.." etc with bent closed fingers... not the more thought off Anakin style 'grabbing hand' force choke

forceChoke.gif

so which hand do we get.... and will they show us pics before we decide which to order?

if you look on the sideshow site they show a pic of him with a open hand
its on the non ex pre order page not sure if this is the ex or not

just figured i would let you know

or call it in..............im gonna be on the road then and im def gonna try a call at the 1800 # at least

hmmm... can you use points if you call in an order?

not sure lerath...........at one time i knew you couldnt and then i thought they amended that policy but as of right now i dont know................(DANG, IM A BIG HELP HUH?):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back