Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO did I. At first I thought it was Gandalf, then I thought it was 1:6 Gandalf, then I noticed that it was a real beard, and then I realized it was Dumbledore. :lol

I'm looking forward to it. Haven't had a hectic PPO in a very long time since I passed on Clone Kenobi.

Yeah i like that as well. In fact i hope a lot of people miss it and can't get one cause it's so hectic.(myself included) Chaos makes it so much more fun. Trying to snag one that everyone is after is the fun part, and i love to hear people ^^^^^ about a toy when it's over. :naughty:D

Don't give me that "everyone that wants one should get one" crap. Wheres the fun in that? In fact i wish the edition size's for these exclusives were more along the lines of 500.

TO CHAOS! :drink

Who will be ready to stand and GO TO WAR?!!!! :maul

kingleonidasprettypissed.jpg

SO did I. At first I thought it was Gandalf, then I thought it was 1:6 Gandalf, then I noticed that it was a real beard, and then I realized it was Dumbledore. :lol

I really wish SSC could get a 1/6th Potter license.

And on topic I'll be ready on Friday.

i wouldnt mind getting ahold of ex vader, but im alright with the normal one.....and Ill be at work 10-2, 8-12 sideshow time. Would like it but no chance at it.

Won't be revealed until after the PPO.

Not necessarily, if they follow suit, we should get pictures and info with the NL Thursday night, ya we've seen the regular pics but they ought to show the Ex. pics as they usually show the PPO item images the night before lately.

I figure i'm gonna see what the exclusive is and go from there as to which one i get. I'm getting ready to sell my PF Vader (no room for it) so this will make a nice replacement.

Always best just to get the exclusive if you can... and since Vader will probably not be able to bend his wrists more hands will be very helpful.

BTW, his packaging will probably be gigantic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back