Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys announced them near the end of June or very beginning of July. But I think somehow word got out unofficially mid June.

I keep asking this question but it doesn't get answered. Are Gentle Giant and McFarlane the only companies with The Walking Dead license? I don't know how licenses work other than they are granted to certain companies. I don't understand WHY Hot Toys isn't trying to get the license for 12" figures? Can anyone here enlighten me on why the heck HT isn't aggressively pursuing it? A line of HT TWD figures would be so great!
I'd also like to see a Barbossa (as others too have mentioned). :yess:

Maybe TWD just isn't very popular in Asia?

I think its obvious we don't have Ra's due to issues obtaining Liam Neeson's consent.

I would like to see a Commissioner Gordon figure.

here are my guesses - BD mark 7, ruffalo bruce banner, first class xavier

The only one that I think is unlikely is the BD Mark 7 because it's already been announced as a Movie Promo Edition. The other 2 I can see as being exclusives. I just hope a Tony Stark Race Suit is one

here are my guesses - BD mark 7, ruffalo bruce banner, first class xavier

My guesses.. - Ra's or Talia al ghul, Bruce Banner, 1st class Xavier

I'm thinking Xavier will be the only XFC figure we get :mad:

And if they do DOFP, Xavier will be very different looking so that makes his XFC figure more unique

The only one that I think is unlikely is the BD Mark 7 because it's already been announced as a Movie Promo Edition. The other 2 I can see as being exclusives. I just hope a Tony Stark Race Suit is one

While that would be cool, I'm really sick of all the Iron Man figures. Best they release something different.

While that would be cool, I'm really sick of all the Iron Man figures. Best they release something different.

I'm tired of all the Iron Man Mark's as well, but that race suit looks sweet! Definitely pick that one up for sure. Maybe Iron Whiplash, also.

Yea. I love Iron Man HT. But I would much rather have something from X Mem, Spiderman or any license NOT Iron Man.

My wish is for HT to use SDCC to catch up on a few that we've seen like Xavier, Golden Age Cap, Chitauri and then surprise us with something epic like Lizard or Magneto

why? iron man is the most popular avenger. he's my favorite. i think we need more iron man. with all the other figures hot toys releases, why would you care if they released something you wouldn't buy depriving those who would want one? :cuckoo:

btw, did you order agent coulson? that's about as far from mainstream marvel as you can get.

perfect idea a wesley snipes version on blade, but its the got out of jail edition, and it comes with a vampire parole officer and SSC exclusive prison shank

perfect idea a wesley snipes version on blade, but its the got out of jail edition, and it comes with a vampire parole officer and SSC exclusive prison shank

how about a suitcase of undeclared cash, passport and handcuffs with key?

No more iron mans plz I can't take much more. Hot toys should just change their name to IRON MAN TOY CO. :lol

why? iron man is the most popular avenger. he's my favorite. i think we need more iron man. with all the other figures hot toys releases, why would you care if they released something you wouldn't buy depriving those who would want one?

Because IM has been done to death, and they are still not done with him. There must be about twenty different IM. Dont get me wrong I love IM, but geez.

This matters because every IM they put out takes time and effort away from other figures and franchises. I'd say IM fans hve been thrown not one bone, but about 20 - with more on the way!

I say this as someone with the new Tony Stark on PO.

Back