Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why? iron man is the most popular avenger. he's my favorite. i think we need more iron man. with all the other figures hot toys releases, why would you care if they released something you wouldn't buy depriving those who would want one? :cuckoo:

btw, did you order agent coulson? that's about as far from mainstream marvel as you can get.

Err the other ones aren't getting made for a long time after announcement. So the reason people are sick of iron man is because that is taking places of those figure ;)

I'm hoping for 3 exclusives at least like the Toy Fair exclusives.

1) Batman figure
2) Avengers figure
3) Iron Man figure

Not this year but I suspect IM3 is going to provide at least a couple of Toy Fair exclusives over the next few years

Because IM has been done to death, and they are still not done with him. There must be about twenty different IM. Dont get me wrong I love IM, but geez.

This matters because every IM they put out takes time and effort away from other figures and franchises. I'd say IM fans hve been thrown not one bone, but about 20 - with more on the way!

I say this as someone with the new Tony Stark on PO.

got every iron man and war machine except the IM gun metal version and mech tony. :) :panic:

My guess is Maria Hill, Commissioner Gordon and Magneto from X-Men 1st class.

i doubt she is popular enough. Coulson is one of the most loved characters in the MCU and they made him a SSC exclusive to make a lower number. and most people like myself didnt like her, i prefer the comics maria hill that was a B itch but took charge, and didnt have an annoying voice.

Last year was a fluke (three exclusives), they typically have one. We certain there will be three?

2011 was the year I first discovered hot toys and there were three:
1) Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project
2) Shadow Predator
3) Batsuit Begins/Bruce Wayne

1) Rescue Version Captain America
2) Lt. Jim Gordon
3) Angelica from POTC

Then I stand corrected....

Oh no, you may be right about years past...it's just I didn't know about hot toys before then.

I guess there's always the possibility there will only be one. But with how popular hot toys is now, I would think they would release 3. We shall see though!!:wave

Back