Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really don't see what the big deal was IMHO...her character was very...meh :dunno

this is the hill i wanted, a ***** that got **** done. not someone with a squeaky voice
267607-1912-maria-hill.jpg

The ONLY reason i think they might make her is because she is the only one from the Avengers besides Dr Selvig that they have not made yet. Just a random guess :peace

HT did make Angelica from Pirates last year so anyone is possible.

Really don't see what the big deal was IMHO...her character was very...meh :dunno

Because the pedestal that fanboys have placed Whedon upon is about a mile high now, and anything he creates-- including minor characters with almost no developement-- gets a reaction like this:

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

I think Maria Hill is a pretty damn important character. I was actually looking forward to how she would be portrayed in The Avengers and I thought they did a really good job with her. Just wait till she becomes Director of SHIELD. I hope they have Fury disappear just like they did in the comics and work all low key and stuff.

Me neither.

She was a main character, not a side character with only a few minutes screentime.

I also think maria hill will not be an exclusive...or a regular mms fig for that matter.

She will, she is confirmed for at least two more movies. HT will make her within the next year, either for the Avengers or CA2.

I figure people would be happy if they made her just because its not another IM :lol

I would have to agree. She will be made sometime in the near future. I was hoping sooner than later though. She would display very well with the current Avengers figures.

Its gonna be a sweet *** Iron Man that everyone has wanted, and then inside its just gonna be a picture of Howard's **** as he flips us off laughing.

Back