Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m9iuyuUwOB1qbti6eo1_500.png

ant-man-avengers.jpg

Actually I am a firefighter, so maybe some Avenger firefighter figures would be cool :rotfl

I would assume the 3 exclusives would be:

-Bruce Banner

-1/12 The Bat (as demand for it isn't going to be high)

-Prometheus figure (don't know the characters name)

I'd like to see Pepper Potts.
She's been in both Iron Man movies.
She's going to be in Iron Man 3.
She was in The Avengers.
We need a Pepper Potts figure!

You guys are crazy...you know it will be iron man.....bd, super bd and
Invisible bd mk 42...

I for one want a ras, race suit tony, and golden age cap...but I have a feeling it will be a recent character. Chitari is a high possibility, so is banner , gcpd blake and pepper potts.

Invisible bd mk 42...

I for one want a ras, race suit tony, and golden age cap...but I have a feeling it will be a recent character. Chitari is a high possibility, so is banner , gcpd blake and pepper potts.

I too would like a Tony Stark Race Suit Version.

I too would like a Tony Stark Race Suit Version.

Now are we talking tony stark wearing an actual Race suite or an iron man armor painted like the race suite, cause I would much want the race suite armor, yes yes yes!!! like this
IMG_1190.JPG

Now are we talking tony stark wearing an actual Race suite or an iron man armor painted like the race suite, cause I would much want the race suite armor, yes yes yes!!! like this
IMG_1190.JPG

No thanks.
Hot Toys should stick with what's in the movies.
Leave the stuff in the pic above to other companies.
I'm still hoping for Pepper!
:pray:

I might be alone on this one, but I'd really like to see a mind controlled Hawkeye. And a more movie accurate HS would be nice.

IMG_1190.JPG

This is some Hasbro repaint crap right here.

IMG_1190.JPG

Hmmmm....not sure about this one. I definitely want the race suit that was depicted in Iron Man 2. Interesting concept though.

Invisible bd mk 42...

Maybe we'll get lucky and get BOTH! I'd go nuts! :panic:

Exclusive or otherwise, what could Golden Age Cap come with for accessories? I guess Selina Kyle is proof that HT doesn't have a problem with barebones releases, but even so, GA Cap seems ridiculously bare, which sucks 'cause it's a figure I'm really looking forward to. Ideal scenario: HT goes the way of Scarecrow/Demon Batman and combines two barebones figures into one package; in this case, Golden Age Cap and Peggy Carter. Anything to keep Hayley Atwell in the Cap saga as long as possible!

Exclusive or otherwise, what could Golden Age Cap come with for accessories? I guess Selina Kyle is proof that HT doesn't have a problem with barebones releases, but even so, GA Cap seems ridiculously bare, which sucks 'cause it's a figure I'm really looking forward to. Ideal scenario: HT goes the way of Scarecrow/Demon Batman and combines two barebones figures into one package; in this case, Golden Age Cap and Peggy Carter. Anything to keep Hayley Atwell in the Cap saga as long as possible!

SSC exclusive war bonds :lol

Back