Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAWKEYE PREMIUM FORMAT UPDATE - PICS ARE UP!!*

The Hawkeye PF looks awesome Andy! Your quick mask fix really makes the world of difference. Great pics and a major congrats on the new addition. :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *HAWKEYE PREMIUM FORMAT UPDATE - PICS ARE UP!!*

Congrats on the new addition bro.
23lo1vr.gif

The Hawkeye PF looks awesome Andy! Your quick mask fix really makes the world of difference. Great pics and a major congrats on the new addition. :hi5:

Thanks Jim for the kind words. Funny how a simple fix can make a world of difference :hi5:

Congrats on the new addition bro.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv :clap

Last edited:

On an even brighter note, I recieved the tracking details from FedEx/Sideshow that my Wolverine LSF will be despatched TODAY!!:panic::panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Wolverine LSF Update / On its way to London!!*

cant wait to see the wolverine lsf so i can make my decision on ordering it or note

Just read the link! Thanks Geil! There are some incredibly kind comments and its really nice to hear those who speak so highly of my work. :) especially you Mr Jeff Foo :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Wolverine LSF Update / On its way to London!!*

Just saw your Bat-Dio... F...ing perfect !!!
The best set-up seen for this figure, for sure !!! :clap

And Hawkeye is great. One of my all favorite Marvel character.

Just saw your Bat-Dio... F...ing perfect !!!
The best set-up seen for this figure, for sure !!! :clap

And Hawkeye is great. One of my all favorite Marvel character.

Hi Sundance, great to hear from you again bro! :clapthank you so much for the kind words, very flattering indeed :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

While I wait for the Wolverine LSF I have done a few crappy vids with the iphone of some of my pieces I currently have on display. This vid below is of the stunning T-800 Battle Damaged 1/4 Figure by Enterbay, arguably one of the best 1/4 figures ever made to date.

One point to note, around the 1 minute mark of the video, look out for the red led eye of the T-800 light up mysteriously by itself. Those of you who have this figure should know that the button on the back of the head needs to be pressed for the led light to come on. Spooky indeed by glad he waited until I was filming him :yess: anyway, just a short video so enjoy :wave

[ame]https://youtu.be/oVGOBVaGBw0[/ame]

Last edited:

Love it mate! This figure is just ****ing amazing. :rock

I think we should all shut up shop and close our show shelves threads, Roberto has it sewn up right here!!

Back