Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not dead though.

I would argue Deadpool is effectively undead.. the only thing keeping him 'alive' is his superhuman, accelerated healing powers.. which is why although he did not die from cancer, neither did his cancer cells.. he has also 'survived' complete incineration.. therefore his body should adapt to cope with temperature change, in a manner which means he is not going to find a suit too hot, more than momentarily.

I would argue Deadpool is effectively undead.. the only thing keeping him 'alive' is his superhuman, accelerated healing powers.. which is why although he did not die from cancer, neither did his cancer cells.. he has also 'survived' complete incineration.. therefore his body should adapt to cope with temperature change, in a manner which means he is not going to find a suit too hot, more than momentarily.

So saber tooth and wolverine and so on are all undead? Dead pools just a name.

Sabretooth is killed by decapitation.. Wolverine goes into stasis if decapitated, until his body and head are reunited..however, if Deadpool is decapitated, his body actively seeks his head..or if the head is completely destroyed, he is capable of growing a new one.. further, Deadpool can be completely incinerated and yet survive, therefore I would class him as undead and that Deadpool is more than 'just' a name..but we can agree to disagree.

Sabretooth is killed by decapitation.. Wolverine goes into stasis if decapitated, until his body and head are reunited..however, if Deadpool is decapitated, his body actively seeks his head..or if the head is completely destroyed, he is capable of growing a new one.. further, Deadpool can be completely incinerated and yet survive, therefore I would class him as undead and that Deadpool is more than 'just' a name..but we can agree to disagree.

While I wouldn't go as far as saying undead (more like on the brink of death), I do agree in that I don't think people realize that Deadpool is only sustained by his regenerative abilities. Also if I recall correctly, Deadpool has shown better regeneration feats than either two, even if he's not as durable as Wolverine (by virtue of Logan having adamantium bones). And even when he regenerates, his cancer regenerates along with him.

I wouldn't classify him as undead. Undead literally means dead but animated, such as a zombie or a vampire. But deadpool is very much alive with a pulse and everything. I'd call him immortal before I'd call him undead.

Disbelief that we are discussing whether or not he is undead or would get hot in that suit lol.

Deffo not undead, he just has a crazy accelerated healing factor. I'm pretty certain he feels pain and heat like normal.

It's Deadpool..discussing whether or not he is likely to feel hot in a combat suit, is 100% manly. :lol

I wouldn't classify him as undead. Undead literally means dead but animated, such as a zombie or a vampire. But deadpool is very much alive with a pulse and everything. I'd call him immortal before I'd call him undead.

Well, he is immortal. Don't know if he is currently though, haven't read Deadpool in a long time.

This figure is looking fantastic. I don't have him on order yet but once I start seeing production pics I'll place my order. Will probably be a Birthday present to myself and if Hot Toys releases a movie version I would buy that too.

Hello,
Thank you for your pre-order of the Sideshow Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure (Item #100178). I wanted to share some exciting news with you; we have taken the liberty of upgrading you to the Exclusive version of this figure which includes the Headpool with Float Wire Exclusive Bonus!
We will automatically be converting your order to the Exclusive, today. Please allow 24 hours for this change to show in your online account.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.
Best Regards,
The Sideshow Support Team

Woohoo!

Hello,
Thank you for your pre-order of the Sideshow Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure (Item #100178). I wanted to share some exciting news with you; we have taken the liberty of upgrading you to the Exclusive version of this figure which includes the Headpool with Float Wire Exclusive Bonus!
We will automatically be converting your order to the Exclusive, today. Please allow 24 hours for this change to show in your online account.
Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.
Best Regards,
The Sideshow Support Team

Just got the same thing. Wonder if people are cancelling because of the long wait or possible Hot Toys movie figure.

Last edited:
SS makes a lot more exclusives than HT. Seems like SS exclusives go to waitlist and when they get the figure in stock the EX is available again and usually hangs around for awhile.

Back