Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 more deadly payment :pray:he arrive's next month but dont need to be a jedi to know he will be delayed i bet.

I wonder if it will be delayed hmmmmm but he's getting close! Getting excited!

Yep most awaited figure after Han n Chewy but know the drill if was going to be out in a month, we would see pic's or coming soon this month. I'd almost bet my ex its delayed a month or 2.

Doesn't the movie come out early next year? Maybe sideshow is trying to release it closer to the movie date so it can get maximum fan demand.

Doesn't the movie come out early next year? Maybe sideshow is trying to release it closer to the movie date so it can get maximum fan demand.

Not a bad idea, especially considering there's no guarantee we'll see a Hot Toys movie version. If that's the case, I'll order this one for sure.

Actually, demand for the figure was so high, sscs had to produce more than they anticipated. This is one of their highest edition figures ever produced...if I remember correctly it's somewhere just short of 10k units.

Eh, Back in the Universal Monster days they were cranking out ones at 15,000 edition sizes. Its certainly a lot compared to recent releases, sure. But we have no idea how many figures HT produces on average. It could be in the 20 or 30 or more thousands for all we know or just a few thousand. I don't think we'll ever really know just how rare or common they are in reality.

Figured I would jump on the waitlist for the exclusive and see what happens. Not worried about not getting it and I imagine he'll be in stock for a while so worst case Ontario I snag him later.

Figured I would jump on the waitlist for the exclusive and see what happens. Not worried about not getting it and I imagine he'll be in stock for a while so worst case Ontario I snag him later.

Yup, way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't. Way she goes.

I thought i'd ask sideshow if Deadpool in next month and rep said yes expected next month. I hope thier right they told me same with han n chewy and both got delayed we shall see. Paitently perched n waiting 4 action ha ha cant wait.:lol:impatient:

Eh, Back in the Universal Monster days they were cranking out ones at 15,000 edition sizes. Its certainly a lot compared to recent releases, sure. But we have no idea how many figures HT produces on average. It could be in the 20 or 30 or more thousands for all we know or just a few thousand. I don't think we'll ever really know just how rare or common they are in reality.

Ehhhh....I never said it was THEE highest or remotely mentioned anything about Hot Toys' production numbers. Just giving the skinny to those who didn't get a chance to speak with Kevin Ellis at SDCC. Just posting some intel in case some didn't know. The increase in production numbers is partially responsible for the delay and that's straight from the horses mouth...not any fanboy speculation.

Anyone get any E-mails or delay notice's ? So far so good for last flex but still no new pic's still highly doubt him being out soon.

Some are very busy between work n family either way good news parts already up on evilbay.

Last edited:
Back