Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first SS comic figure I've gotten. I may be tempted to pick up Punisher now. The others have been underwhelming due to the bobble heads.

I own this guy and dont understand the comments on him being baggy except a ton of pouches 4 him. This is one of sideshows best and eye catcher in the collection very happy with this release. Hater's u are missing out on a Amazing release.

Wait, who was being a "hater" in reference to this figure? I'm pretty sure those of us who mentioned the "baggy-ness" acknowledged it was for better functionality/range of motion and reiterated that it was an amazing looking piece. Hell, I even said that I plan on buying this by tomorrow lol

I was just saying to the people who dont like or passing 4 a custom deadpool they are missing out on a very well done figure.

I might be bugging but this guys looks to be on the taller side...I haven't put mines up next to any of my other 1/6ths...he's in a shelf all alone for now

I might be bugging but this guys looks to be on the taller side...I haven't put mines up next to any of my other 1/6ths...he's in a shelf all alone for now

page or so back i have him next to blade... same height. and blade aint a real tall figure.

092fed454d722f0e58ab00c59fd60808.jpg

I think his stand gives him a decent height boost, but he fits in just fine with the others on that shelf

ordered my first SS fig, merc with the mouth it is. stoked to get.:clap

ended up gettin it for 216 shipped via alter-ego comics. thks to the fellow freak who posted bout it being cheaper there. feel good bout savin loot and getting a deal like that but... do have that "i still kinda want headpool" feels. :p too late now tho.

anyone ever see that for sale separately? does that happen on bay?
i prolly should just do my best to forget bout it ey?

ordered my first SS fig, merc with the mouth it is. stoked to get.:clap

ended up gettin it for 216 shipped via alter-ego comics. thks to the fellow freak who posted bout it being cheaper there. feel good bout savin loot and getting a deal like that but... do have that "i still kinda want headpool" feels. :p too late now tho.

anyone ever see that for sale separately? does that happen on bay?
i prolly should just do my best to forget bout it ey?

you're welcome! ;)
i'd keep my open on ebay for them... pretty much everything at one point or another pops up there!

Finally got a customer service reply today over the missing sight on Deadpool's big gun. With how it's worded, it sounds like they're sending the whole gun as a replacement...

Just bit the bullet and picked him up at my local comic shop..this figure it amazing! Took a few quick pics out of box. I am also missing the sight/scope on the gun. Should I contact Sideshow directly? Also, on his right leg, under the knee, and it feels like it extends? Is it supposed to do this?

EDIT: For anyone that may be missing the scope, check the inside slots of the soft black styrofoam pieces. I found mine wrapped in the white paper in a small slot.

Back