Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little something for those that can't afford the big one:
keychain-2.jpg

https://www.fireflyshipworks.com/2010/01/worlds-tiniest-firefly/

so, no updates at all here? i have not heard anything the past few weeks.

Well, that's good to know. Well, not actually good from the point of view of getting the Replica, but good that I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything from QMX since Dec 23rd.

I'm assuming that there 3 or so weeks of xmas/new year break is about to be over and things will start to ramp up. At least I hope so, coming up on 3 months since I paid for this.

So I heard back from QMx. They are waiting on new build kits due to quality issues with the first batch. They are hoping to get the replacement batch any day now and in theory will start building mine next month.

No, nothing new yet, it seems they are still waiting on those replacement kits, tho based on some info from other sources, I think they are getting close to starting to build them.

I do know that no-one else has one and that a number of ppl have paid in full and got in before me, so pictures are likely to be around even before I can post any.

If I've still not heard anything in the next few days, I was planing to email next week and see if there is any more updates. So for now, the wait continues.

And yours is a pretty low number from memory and you paid in full on the day as well?

As such yours should be one of the very first to be made and sent out.

But I still think things are getting real close now, then a number will start to go out all at once.

Well, seems I was right, just read that the first replica has been sent out. They have updated the gallery pics and while small, the first 'production' one looks even better then what everyone has seen from SDCC.

So now I just have to wait fro the email that says mines being built.

hope you'll be able to jump on board darth.

A better look at the new Serenity can be seen here: https://www.fireflyshipworks.com/2010/02/serenity-takes-flight/ ,along with some making images.

I hope so, that's the two most important Firefly/Serenity collectibles that I can't afford (this and the licensed Browncoat) but considering the coat has been around since November and this has been around for a while too I should still be able to get both by the time I get the money.

yeah, if Serenity still had an ES of 500, then you may have been in trouble, but at 1000 I'd say you still have time.

Doesn't the art print look really nice, going to have to find a nice little frame for that and a place to put it. One assumes that the print will have the same edition number as the replica.

Thanks for pointing out the updated links. I haven't been watching the site all that frequently. This is coming along nicely. I still need to figure out where to put the big damn thing. ;)

So still no word boochy. I've noticed that someone getting #30 has it on the way, expected to arrive this week.

If your number is lower and you paid in full at the time you ordered on the 23rd, I would have expected yours to be on its way as well.

Last word for mine is that they hope to start building her by the end of the month.

Mine is within the #40's and I paid in full at the start. I am still waiting for any emails post the initial "What are your specification requests?" If the #30 range is shipping, that is a good sign.

Back