SSC Greedo 1/6 Scum and Villainy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New on right

Attachments

• IMG_0749.png
    IMG_0749.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
It’s funny because on the original, the character itself is pristine, and the uniform is weathered, but on the new one, the character itself has a weathered and tired appearance but the costume is pristine

Well I'm definitely going to get him but am I the only one who thinks ol Greedo just stepped out of the clothing store? Dear Lord Sideshow, roll him around in some dirt and weather his outfit up a bit. It's too new looking

$280 a piece... Non-human head sculpts... Pretty iconic characters from that memorable cantina scene and environment. Decisions, decisions...

Waiting for this to go up on Timewalker so I can save the $30 on taxes and shipping. I have no need for the exclusive cup hand and would only want him holding his gun anyway.
Will they go on TW though? Maybe the standards, not the exclusives...

“collect them all”.. it’s like an 80s advertisement …
more like gotta catch them all pokemon phrase. BTW, $280 is like a middle finger of SS calling collectors to go ***themselves, especially those horrendous CW Anakin, Obiwan and V2 Grievous. Yikes....

Back