SSC Greedo 1/6 Scum and Villainy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

910w12.jpg

910vzm.jpg

Might find this a little unsettling, but guess which one of these^ Women played Greedo?
Warning you may never see Greedo the same again:

The one in Green Maria De Aragon
910wih.gif

9111rg.gif

main-qimg-7ef63ec6061d1373eb43e5b9d3aee771-lq

nfoi1biddhy21.jpg

Last edited:
It’s funny because on the original, the character itself is pristine, and the uniform is weathered, but on the new one, the character itself has a weathered and tired appearance but the costume is pristine
I had same thought…

Greedo: Going somewhere Solo?
Solo: as a matter of fact, i was going to the same dry cleaner you use to get the dust and grime outta my suit before takeoff

Was that from the original filming before they decided to make Greedo an alien perhaps? I don't remember the history at the moment...
Sounds like it was Blake for the most part and then they shot some close ups with De Aragon.

Apparently they re-edited the final Greedo scene for Disney+ and Han and Greedo shoot at the same time.

BTW, who is this... Paul Blake?

s-l1200.webp

s-l1200.webp

Sounds like it was Blake for the most part and then they shot some close ups with De Aragon.

Apparently they re-edited the final Greedo scene for Disney+ and Han and Greedo shoot at the same time.

Blake did most shots and DeAragon did pickups later on. Blake was long fingers Greedo while De Aragon had more normal looking hands after the difficulties Blake had holding the blaster.

I met Blake at a convention along with Bib Fortuna's Michael Carter. Super cool guys.

Greedos/Rodians were apparently a dime a dozen, three more in the reinserted Jabba shot...
911xap.gif

Greedo should have come with a 2nd vest with no pockets.

YcKPs8yze4ZOUbTxupV8gvfMAwhwgp.jpg

greedo-george-845x485p.jpg
925zp1.gif

So the "pockets" disappear, once he/she sits down face forward shots?
Is likely when they cut from Blake to Aragon?

First Greedo shots (has pockets), also the mask looks terrible and the mouth and antennae don't move, hence likely the forward facing re-shoot with Aragon?
Also still has somewhat long fingers, I think they are just wrapped around the gun better.

... Blake was long fingers Greedo while De Aragon had more normal looking hands after the difficulties Blake had holding the blaster.

Last edited:
So there are at least 3 Greedo variants in the Star Wars multiverse? 1) Han shoots first. 2) Greedo shoots first. 3) They shoot simultaneously?

Which version is this figure?

So there are at least 3 Greedo variants in the Star Wars multiverse?
1) Han shoots first.
2) Greedo shoots first.
3) They shoot simultaneously?
You left off ObiGlennKenobi's take
4) Han ____s Greedo.
I bet Ford tapped Greedo offset too 😉

At least 5, don't forget McClunky!

And they can keep editing the movies, yet there is always the Kenner commercial, where Han still shot first. :wink1:

Last edited:
I love everything about Cantina and Jabba aliens but I don't seeing myself paying $280 for these figures.
That Greedo is tempting but wow those prices.. I’m hoping these go into discount at some point.
Well it's either these or getting the older ones which, for now, are even more expensive. Maybe they'll drop when these new ones come out.

Yeah unfortunately for me I'm all in fellas... Scum and Villainy is my special area of interest, so there's no hope for me guys.. just leave me here to die in the dune sea...... take all your money with you and live a better life... I can't even enjoy the cost savings of timewalker.. because I want them gimmicky little exclusive pieces, so I'm really screwed here, waited a hundred years for these and I'm not not even getting a ponda baba arm.. they found my weak spot, RIP me

Last edited:
Back