Star Ace 1/6 - Harry Potter - Severus Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snape.jpg
From the STAR ACE Facebook page
Updated Snape sculpt.

also Star Ace, please give us update on the side view profile of the sculpt. The last one doesn't look like Rickman's side profile at all.

... I'm not seeing any difference. :lol

Medicom's sculpt is still better IMO.

Alan Rickman was such a great actor and seemingly genuine guy. Truly saddened.

Whether it is paint or different sculpt, those pictures really do look better. If that's how he turns out, I am even more likely to be in now.

For me personally, when i see a great figure go up for pre-order, even if the shipping date is a year away, i get so excited knowing it's on pre-order and i have it coming. The wait is worth it because you know you've got a great looking figure on the way.

What's the rush Star Ace? You released Voldemort (one of the best easily IMO) then started pumping through them! You're too concerned with trying to get these figures out there that you're dropping quality completely. It's like each release gets worse.

I personally would rather wait out the time, as i'm sure many others would for a quality figure. I was looking forward to Snape sooo much! He is one of my favourites, but he doesn't even look like him. Such a shame, I cancelled Mad-Eye because i wasn't happy with the result and now i'm thinking Snape will have to have the same fate as i don't see him sitting well with the ones I have, you made a great Voldemort and first year Harry, Ron and Hermione and it would just be weird putting a figure that doesn't even really resemble the character next to them. I'm a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan and had every intention of collecting the line, but i've been left disappointed.

Back