The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

i am sooo excited for this film beyond belief caps suit looks awesome on scree, haters gone hate

What? Please, I'm probably one of the biggest Evans Cap supporters on this forum.

but who is the enemy ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Saucermen from Mars dude. Well them and haters apparently.

Yea, they didn't really show who the bad guys are gonna be, but the last shot spinning shot of the group was awesome, Avengers Assemble!!! Can't wait!!!

I feel like just in the preview alone we have seen better IM action than in both IM 1&2. I hate to blaspheme, but I think I am now more excited for Avengers than I am the dark knight rises.

I dont know if its answered before but is that a new mark suit for iron man? Cause i see a circle arc reactor on his chest.

I was thinking about something the other day. Ya'll remember how Capt. America and Howard Stark were both kind of romancing the same woman in The first Avenger. I think it would be cool if they had her turn out to be tony's mother. It would be an interesting thing IMO to fuel the tension that obviously exist between capt. and Tony. IDK what do ya'll think????

I dont know if its answered before but is that a new mark suit for iron man? Cause i see a circle arc reactor on his chest.

Yes it's a new suit... the mark vii

396282_3041014833959_1520719566_2829227_636125750_n.jpg

I was thinking about something the other day. Ya'll remember how Capt. America and Howard Stark were both kind of romancing the same woman in The first Avenger. I think it would be cool if they had her turn out to be tony's mother. It would be an interesting thing IMO to fuel the tension that obviously exist between capt. and Tony. IDK what do ya'll think????

Cap /= Snape. :nono

I feel like just in the preview alone we have seen better IM action than in both IM 1&2. I hate to blaspheme, but I think I am now more excited for Avengers than I am the dark knight rises.

Me too. Batman had his time in 2008. I don't see them topping that. For better or worse this is the year of The Avengers.

Yeah, that one quick scene of him flying up shooting was bad ass, it sounded awesome with 1300 continous watts of Subwoofers rattling my floor.

Not going to lie though, i'm just as excited for TDKR as I am Avengers, and lets not forget Spidey.

There can never be enough Superhero movies to make me content and not want anymore so the more the merrier for me.

No reason to chose one over the other :nono

Yeah, that one quick scene of him flying up shooting was bad ass, it sounded awesome with 1300 continous watts of Subwoofers rattling my floor.

Not going to lie though, i'm just as excited for TDKR as I am Avengers, and lets not forget Spidey.

There can never be enough Superhero movies to make me content and not want anymore so the more the merrier for me.

No reason to chose one over the other :nono

Yeah i totally agree. Avengers and TDKR are going to own 2012, this is the golden age of comic book movies, gotta embrace it! :peace

Back