"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, they called and I didn't have the password.

Ah, okay - but that wasn't Gary Oldman! He wasn't even a good actor.

Try again then.

Just curious, we actually had to say the correct word then? Just saying anything wouldn't work? That is kinda impressive.

I like the purple bag, myself. But, seriously, why bowling balls???

2379851283c57573d8dcgl0.jpg

Are those real? The first looks fake, but the other too look real. Funny how different the Joker looks without makeup.

Did some quick research, and they are indeed real! :google Although there is one more with the Joker having a doctor's mask on in the NURSE's outfit! Holy Crap is the Joker going to be sick!

Anybody got a Twilight Zone Nurse and Doctor Two pack they don't want any more? :monkey3 Would certainly be easier than his purple outfit :lol

Did anyone else notice it is HARVEY DENT in the bed behind him? Two-Face anyone?

I don't like those pics for some reason, dosen't seem very jokerish to me. Suprised he actually takes off his make-up, then re-applies it. So Joker is the ONE who blows up the hospital. Also, wheres Two-Face?

Buttmunch - you didn't find the bowling ball. actually there is a pic of the 3 guys who did in your area.

I can for sure confirm that the second pic is real. That was from the scene I watched them film in Chicago! Now you know:D
Buttmunch knew this already though, hehe.

These were leaked a couple days ago. I don't like the cartoony effect they put on them.

They were pulled from SHH, hence not many people got to see them, but there was a lot of fan art being posted that was inspired by these same pics. WB can't stop the whole internetzz.

One of the Joker Bowling balls is on ebay. starting price: $30,000.

One of the Joker Bowling balls is on ebay. starting price: $30,000.

That's a shame. Obviously, it didn't go to a true Bat fan.

Judging by the pics, I don't know how they are going to pull off a third film without Heath, seeing as Joker is pretty integral to the story. Unless of course he is somehow killed in the final barges scene.

How about we keep spoilers covered up and images linked?

I'd like to talk and read about the movie without being spoiled.

Don't need a ROTS here.
:peace

Thanks Batty.

I got my burnt button today. I STILL haven't gotten the packet with the newspapers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back