The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was officially the first day of the 100 pushups-200 squats-200 situps program, and I'm hurting, but feeling great!!

Supposedly they tell you to focus on one program at a time, but I decided to do all three!

Basically I'll be doing this 3 days a week for 6 weeks, but in between "core" days I'm going to start a novice 8 week/5km running program!! :rock!
Let's see how that goes!!
Jimmy and Bam!!!
Let's do this!!! !!!

Damn, that is a lot, not sure I can pull that off , but I will try one at a time.

Damn son!! Don't over do it!! I believe in u tho!!

:rock

Are you talking about the P90X stuff??

yeap yeap ! :lecture

I'm more into the weights but this high intense exercise program works for those to start getting shape.

I think I will mix this in as well... hope it can help me shed some weight, then I can start building it the ski way ! :rock

Yeah...i PM'd the info about the DVDs to Jimmy.

I'll be doing the Ab Rippers tonight! I'm so sore from the past 2 work outs tho, I'm walking like an old lady! :lol

You got Ab Rippers too Bammers ?

Make sure you take your proper supplements. Makes the recovery better.

me.jpg

:horror
Someone hold back Bam!!!!

that would be me. LMAO! I didn't realize it'd show up that big and no I don't spend time looking in the mirror:)

Dayum!! :drool I would drink YOUR supplement if u know what I'm saying? :naughty

You got Ab Rippers too Bammers ?

:horror
Someone hold back Bam!!!!

LOL!!! U know me to well Jimmy!!! I'm always out on the prowl for my next booty call!:naughty

And yeah....got the AB Rippers video too! It's all come in the same package! (That's what she said) :)

I had a friend who wanted to get fit and pretty much jumped right into training for triathlons, did a couple, trimmed down and got burned out

So I feel like a failure today.

I was supposed to do the AB Rippers today but I couldn't. My muscles are so sore that, as much as I tried, I just couldn't even do the first set of crunches. :(

Hopefully my muscles will recovery enough that I can do them tomorrow.

Sorry guys. :(

Bam, that's why i find it key to find a routine that your body can handle. No matter what, you're trying so you're not a failure, but anytime you set out to do something and don't, you feel like a failure anyway, and that sort of thinking is not good when facing the challenge of redfining yourself. The key is to find a routine that produces results but also is managable enough that you can maintain a positive momentum.

Just bought some of the Skippy Natural PB, taste pretty awesome :rock

Switch from the stir of Smuckers, we'll see which I like best.

Its Tuesday and day 2 of my P90X workout!!!! and my hips are sore! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i have never had my hips be sore!! Its awesome! my body aches and i love it!!! :rock

Its Tuesday and day 2 of my P90X workout!!!! and my hips are sore! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i have never had my hips be sore!! Its awesome! my body aches and i love it!!! :rock

OMG :bow :bow :bow it's Mr. 7-time Mr. Olympia, I cannot contain myself :blissy OOOOOOOOO MG!!!! :horror

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great P!tu and good to see you here bro :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl SKI you crack me up!!:chew

AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHNULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG :bow :bow :bow it's Mr. 7-time Mr. Olympia, I cannot contain myself :blissy OOOOOOOOO MG!!!! :horror

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great P!tu and good to see you here bro :rock

While not as fat, Chris Brander is more like me than I wish :lol Another reason Ryan's an inspiration, while Ryan didn't really lose the weight, Chris Brander did, and that's what I want to be :lol

Just bought some of the Skippy Natural PB, taste pretty awesome :rock

Switch from the stir of Smuckers, we'll see which I like best.

I can't believe I am asking this, since I usually know the answers myself. I am running out of ideas, and could use some good suggestions from my fellow fitness Freaks! While working out today in a full newish gym, around 100+, I was overlapping everyone on the track for 30 minutes... this was against fit people and there must have been 20 people on the track. I lapped all of them, most of them several times. I have always been fast. Come from a family of fast runners. My mother and father run in full and half marathons and my dad usually comes in the top 3 in his age. Sometimes first, and if he wins more, not sure exactly how it works, or what he has to do, he can qualify for the Boston marathon. The most prestigious marathon in the world. Not bragging, I am just proud of him. My mom finishes, and that is great. She was more of a sprinter, and had records back in the day. Still kept the city newspaper clippings of when she reigned supreme in her day.

Well, despite coming from runners, I am finding since starting school, while I still have abs, I am starting to get fat. Definition is disappearing, and the reason for this? Eating more natural sugars for energy, but problem is I am heavier as a result. Energy is great, but I hate carrying this extra weight (approx. 10 lbs), and I want to lose what I gained during school. Thing is, while I upped my natural sugars, eating fruits like there is no tomorrow, as I need more energy to sustain workouts and my long stressful school days, what else can I take to rip up? I lost some weight, but it has been slow. The old me would be able to lose it all in two weeks, but I can't seem to get to my old body, because I will not eat caffeine. I know I indulge in the odd beer or two or three over the weekend, which is a bad habit I took on. I only used to drink a class or two of wine. I don't eat bread anymore, but I have been known to take in a sub in whole wheat bread at least once a week as a treat. Only time I ever eat out. I know the bad thing now is eating before I go to bed. Never used to do that. Now I am not fat, chubby, or close to it, but I know my body well, and this has been the most fat I have had on this frame in approx. 5 years. I love being ripped, shredded. Normally I am under 10 percent body fat. I would say I am above that now. lol

To add, I probably need to lessen the sugar ratio I take in per day and up my fat intake. I know I also need to take in more protein. I know if you use too much sugar, a lot of it turns into fat, but the thing is I am always constantly on the go, and am very physical, even taking the stairs opposed to the elevator, and running for the bus because I am notorious for being a last minute person. This of course is outside of my regular 90-120 minute workout routine.

I can't believe I am asking this, since I usually know the answers myself. I am running out of ideas, and could use some good suggestions from my fellow fitness Freaks! While working out today in a full newish gym, around 100+, I was overlapping everyone on the track for 30 minutes... this was against fit people and there must have been 20 people on the track. I lapped all of them, most of them several times. I have always been fast. Come from a family of fast runners. My mother and father run in full and half marathons and my dad usually comes in the top 3 in his age. Sometimes first, and if he wins more, not sure exactly how it works, or what he has to do, he can qualify for the Boston marathon. The most prestigious marathon in the world. Not bragging, I am just proud of him. My mom finishes, and that is great. She was more of a sprinter, and had records back in the day. Still kept the city newspaper clippings of when she reigned supreme in her day.

Well, despite coming from runners, I am finding since starting school, while I still have abs, I am starting to get fat. Definition is disappearing, and the reason for this? Eating more natural sugars for energy, but problem is I am heavier as a result. Energy is great, but I hate carrying this extra weight (approx. 10 lbs), and I want to lose what I gained during school. Thing is, while I upped my natural sugars, eating fruits like there is no tomorrow, as I need more energy to sustain workouts and my long stressful school days, what else can I take to rip up? I lost some weight, but it has been slow. The old me would be able to lose it all in two weeks, but I can't seem to get to my old body, because I will not eat caffeine. I know I indulge in the odd beer or two or three over the weekend, which is a bad habit I took on. I only used to drink a class or two of wine. I don't eat bread anymore, but I have been known to take in a sub in whole wheat bread at least once a week as a treat. Only time I ever eat out. I know the bad thing now is eating before I go to bed. Never used to do that. Now I am not fat, chubby, or close to it, but I know my body well, and this has been the most fat I have had on this frame in approx. 5 years. I love being ripped, shredded. Normally I am under 10 percent body fat. I would say I am above that now. lol

Sounds like you actually answered your own question...not to mention that now that you are in school, you probably have become more sedimentary as well as your metabolism could be slowing due to your more sedimentary life (working, classes, studying = sitting)

Sounds like you have a great genetic base to work from so you probably could drop those extra 10 pretty quick if you reversed some of those things you mentioned that you do now that you never did before.

As far as taking something to lose weight, save yoiur money. Most fat burning supplements are garbage and they generally work like caffiene (which you don't want to take) as thermogenics...which just serve to raise your body temp to burn more calories. My experience is the additional calories burned is negligible.

Hard work and proper diet is the only clean way to do it.

Check out (if you haven't already) Bigger, Stronger, Faster...awesome movie.

Good luck.

Sounds like you actually answered your own question...not to mention that now that you are in school, you probably have become more sedimentary as well as your metabolism could be slowing due to your more sedimentary life (working, classes, studying = sitting)

Sounds like you have a great genetic base to work from so you probably could drop those extra 10 pretty quick if you reversed some of those things you mentioned that you do now that you never did before.

As far as taking something to lose weight, save yoiur money. Most fat burning supplements are garbage and they generally work like caffiene (which you don't want to take) as thermogenics...which just serve to raise your body temp to burn more calories. My experience is the additional calories burned is negligible.

Hard work and proper diet is the only clean way to do it.

Check out (if you haven't already) Bigger, Stronger, Faster...awesome movie.

Good luck.

I hate sitting down for long periods of time. Ugh. The student life sometimes isn't for me, but I love advancing on a scholastic level. I just want to be as ripped as I was before I started school. Not that far off. If I in my pre-school (not actual preschool) days, this wouldn't even be an issue. So you recommend upping my good body fats, protein, and bringing down my sugar intake? I only figured the sugar may give me a boost. I hate coffee, Red Bull, Colas, and most phony sugars found in junkfood.

Back