Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My niece, with whom I've been breaking pinky swears since she was three, is a very big fan of quitters.

She's waited patiently for 8 years. I'm giving it my best.

Entitlement!!!!

121178-050-95767572.jpg

My niece, with whom I've been breaking pinky swears since she was three, is a very big fan of quitters.

She's waited patiently for 8 years. I'm giving it my best.

Well I commend you for keeping a promise to a little girl. Good luck.

i hate flat tires on trailers that leave you stranded in bum ____ egypt.......(forgot to load spare)..........:gah:

my central a/c not working........(fortunately just needs cleaning).....:gah:

cutting firewood in 98 degree weather..........:gah:

stepping on cell phone that i didnt know fell out of clip............:gah:

this week has sucked.........:lecture

and it isnt even over yet............:gah::gah::gah::gah:

Last edited:
I've wondered, is this the US "word of 2011" or something? :lol Lately it's popping up everywhere, and whenever someone does something wrong, it's apparently because of a false sense of entitlement.

I've been noticing a trend that started with a good majority of the 2010 newbs where there's an overall growing sense of entitlement when it comes to telling companies what they should release, how it should be sculpted, how it should be painted, and when it should be released and then what to charge for it. Or expecting some shoulder-patting retail discount on valuable collectibles from sellers because you just so happen to be a member of the same forum. Hence the term, "entitlement douchery."

I always hate when a village has lost their idiot. I'm fuzzy on the location of the village and the idiot. :lol :wink1:

I hate when companies don't take my suggestions on how something should be painted, sculpted, released and how much to charge for it! I deserve a pat on the back for my input, damn it!! I want to be all fuzzy :gah:

Back