Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79 hours. :wave

jack-nicholson-the-shining-heres-johnny.jpg

55mph? Srsly Alabama. What a retarded redneck state.

Did you get a ticket?

This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me two years ago in Arizona. I got pulled over for 65 in a 55 on the freeway...but the police officer did not ticket me for speeding...he ticketed me for "wasting finite resources" (gas).

I found that to be interesting. Of course I was grateful because the ticket I got was 35.00 and I am sure the speeding ticket would have been much more.

Did you get a ticket?

This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me two years ago in Arizona. I got pulled over for 65 in a 55 on the freeway...but the police officer did not ticket me for speeding...he ticketed me for "wasting finite resources" (gas).

I found that to be interesting. Of course I was grateful because the ticket I got was 35.00 and I am sure the speeding ticket would have been much more.

Most places won't ticket unless you're over 10 miles per hour over the limit. I've never heard of that law though, but I did hear they picked 55 miles an hour in most places due to gas consumption goes up a lot faster over that.

I decided to not give cravings that much credit. Since the first 48 hour state of shock was over, I've been plowing through them like they're nothing by refusing to pay attention. I've tried to quit a hundred times and I know how to fall off the wagon like the back of my hand. That's not going to happen. I've decided not to smoke, so I'm not.

I like it.

On the other hand, 66 degrees. It's f@#%ing cold and I f@#%ing hate it.

I decided to not give cravings that much credit. Since the first 48 hour state of shock was over, I've been plowing through them like they're nothing by refusing to pay attention. I've decided not to smoke, so I'm not.

I like it.

On the other hand, 66 degrees. It's f@#%ing cold and I f@#%ing hate it.

For me it was more the oral fetish than it was anything from nicotine.

Back