Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when I quit back in January of 2000. Having been with my wife for a year, I had cut down to almost no smoking anyway (she is a hater). I was down to like a pack every three weeks.

Then one day she said..."Why do you bother?"

It made for a realy easy new Year's resolution.

In that 11+ years, I have smoked about 10 cigarettes.

About 6 months ago...I suddenly developed a nearly uncontrolable need to start smoking again. I have no idea where it came from.

But I got through it without going back.

It is like you said, Devil...I simply busied myself with things to get my mind off of it.

but i love hos...............so much i married one............:panic:

(looks over shoulder).............:lol

Photobucket... At least 65% of the time.

Seriously they want to be Flickr worse than Michael Bay wants to be Chris Nolan. :pow

Opposite end of the spectrum. Today was the first day in a long time that the humidity didn't make it feel like 115 outside. :pow

Not as ample as Ween's. :lecture

And you wouldn't catch me within 100 miles of the compound once that first snowflake falls. It's 65 up there when it's 80 here. Carrabbassett Valley is home to the biggest ski resort in New England, but I don't play in snow. I just hate it.

Last edited:
Not as ample as Ween's. :lecture

And you wouldn't catch me within 100 miles of the compound once that first snowflake falls. It's 65 up there when it's 80 here. Carabasett Valley is home to one of the biggest ski resorts in New England, but I don't play in snow. I just hate it.

For someone who hates snow - I would say you are living in the wrong part of the country. :lol

Back