Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online coupons that take so much damn colored ink to print, what money you save from them go towards buying more ink.

How hard is it to just make the coupons black line boxes with simple black text. I shouldn't have to print the Mona Lisa to save 5 bucks at Longhorns.

Online coupons that take so much damn colored ink to print, what money you save from them go towards buying more ink.

How hard is it to just make the coupons black line boxes with simple black text. I shouldn't have to print the Mona Lisa to save 5 bucks at Longhorns.

:lol:lol:lol

That girl in your sig is waaaaaay too skinny! My goodness, look at her belly! Feed her somebody!! :panic:

You're more than welcome to feed her me. :wave

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Those little tiny freakin' flies that are so fast that I have to swning at them 10 times to squash them.

Last edited:
People who constantly tap you on the arm or shoulder while their talking to you. "Dude I'm listening!! Stop freaking taping me with your dirty hands!!"

Back