Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That girl in your sig is waaaaaay too skinny! My goodness, look at her belly! Feed her somebody!! :panic:

Hey!! Just cause everyone is picking on you, doesn't give you the right to start picking on my sig lady. You want to pick on somebody, pick on me, but leave her out of this. :mad:

Performing what? Oral?

He was with his project HitRECord. Basically it was a concert..but they record it to make videos or short movies or combine it with other things. He did a Nirvana song that is all over the interwebs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dGX9DQXAs"]Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Lithium (Nirvana Cover) - YouTube[/ame]

I still hate that I was unable to go. :mad: I :love Gordon-Levitt.

Hey!! Just cause everyone is picking on you, doesn't give you the right to start picking on my sig lady. You want to pick on somebody, pick on me, but leave her out of this. :mad:

I'm not picking on her, you are cause you're not feeding her, you cruel bastard!

Give her a cookie! Do it!!!!!!!

:D

I'm not picking on her, you are cause you're not feeding her, you cruel bastard!

Give her a cookie! Do it!!!!!!!

:D

she's not that thin Weenie, she just drinks a lot of water :lecture

gallery_99130_34762_13359337204c01d5f23831f.jpg

I hate doomsday shows, yet I watch them even though they scare me to death. History channel had some on this morning that I came across, and I kept going back to them and watching them. Now me has a sad. :(

Back