Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate doomsday crap of every stripe. Horse____ peddling vampires.

Hey doomsday mongers...____ YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Devil, just so you know, on the one I saw Sunday morning, it said not only would California, Oregon. Florida and Washington state be under water, but so would Maine. :(

????

X-factor.png

Oh and the Joe section blows lately...

That is largely because I have not been there as much as I would like lately. I may have to go back in and make it a great place to be again.

But I have to wait until I can go back to buying Sideshow Joes again.

:)

Devil, just so you know, on the one I saw Sunday morning, it said not only would California, Oregon. Florida and Washington state be under water, but so would Maine. :(

What was the scenario?

Most credible one I've heard is the Yellowstone caldera going pop and covering North America in a dust cloud that blocks the sun for 20 years. But...whatever.

What was the scenario?

Most credible one I've heard is the Yellowstone caldera going pop and covering North America in a dust cloud that blocks the sun for 20 years. But...whatever.

Terrible earthquakes that change the land masses. What the whole show was about is those message stones outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I never heard of them until I came across that show. I guess someone had them made in 1979 and it's a message to the world if they have to rebuild someday. It's not that I believe it really means much, but when they talk about all the other stuff put together, it kinda gets to me. :gah:

Terrible earthquakes that change the land masses. What the whole show was about is those message stones outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I never heard of them until I came across that show. I guess someone had them made in 1979 and it's a message to the world if they have to rebuild someday. It's not that I believe it really means much, but when they talk about all the other stuff put together, it kinda gets to me. :gah:

I can't believe some idiot spray painted graffiti on those. If there was ever a sign humanity is doomed, that would be it. :lol

Back