Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the fact that we don't have a Target close to me so I don't have to deal with Walmart crappy customer service rules. I will be sending an nasty email to them later. _______s.

Those retarded coupon/newspaper-type mailers that are stuffed into your mailbox by your mail carrier.

I don't mind coupons, I don't mind mailers, and I don't even mind junk mail. However, these are the ones that are like 8 sheets of advertisements in all different sized paper folded in half and jammed in there. Gotta take it out with two hands or the stupid thing falls apart all over your driveway. I throw this crap away on principle rather than support anyone who advertises in one.

If I could ever meet the moron that decided advertising in this fashion was a good idea, I'd want to punch him in the nose.

Those retarded coupon/newspaper-type mailers that are stuffed into your mailbox by your mail carrier.

I don't mind coupons, I don't mind mailers, and I don't even mind junk mail. However, these are the ones that are like 8 sheets of advertisements in all different sized paper folded in half and jammed in there. Gotta take it out with two hands or the stupid thing falls apart all over your driveway. I throw this crap away on principle rather than support anyone who advertises in one.

If I could ever meet the moron that decided advertising in this fashion was a good idea, I'd want to punch him in the nose.

You can tell your post office not to give you junk mail.

I hate that my brother left for 6 more months in Afghanistan.

IMG_8168.jpg

Good luck to your bro AA.

I hate that we are still there. I hate that Washington doesn't even try to justify this to us anymore. I hate that there is no end game. I hate that five minutes after we leave it's all going to become an even worse sh-thole and there's nothing we can do about it.

Good luck to your bro AA.

I hate that we are still there. I hate that Washington doesn't even try to justify this to us anymore. I hate that there is no end game. I hate that five minutes after we leave it's all going to become an even worse sh-thole and there's nothing we can do about it.

Nothing but a waste of time, money and American lives.

Getting a ____ing $240 ticket for fixing my seat belt as i'm going up the ramp in Ajax to the highway. ____ ____ ____ ____...

Curse you OPP!...that is enough for a DX figure FFS. :p

Last edited:
Back