Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time ever, i always wear my belt, especially on the highway and go figure it happends just as i unlatch it to untwist it...get the hand signal to pull to the side and all i hear is "that was nice huh".

Hahahaha..ahh FML.

First time ever, i always wear my belt, especially on the highway and go figure it happends just as i unlatch it to untwist it...get the hand signal to pull to the side and all i hear is "that was nice huh".

Hahahaha..ahh FML.

I've seen cops pulling people over all around the city today. On September 1st a new "Distraction Law" went into effect. No cell phones, eating, makeup, etc, etc anymore. Damn i've never seen smokey so hard at work. Looks like its back to the bluetooth for me.

Oh and I F#$%ing Hate the last 7 days. Horrid week.

Yea, the OPP are out in full force today because of the Labour Day weekend, i shouldn't have kept that thought in the back of my mind while driving.

____ it, i'll probally fight it anyway.

That's how cities raise more revenue without raising taxes. Do you have ticket-cams yet?

I know we have red light cams at select intersections throughout the city, i'm not too worried about that though. My ticket gets strapped with a $40 surcharge, lovely.

Thank him for his service. Best wishes for his safe return.

Thanks, hoodonit. He used to be in the military. He has worked as a private security contractor for the past several years. He started in Kirkuk, Iraq in 2005. From April '06 to August '09 he worked in Hillah. He used to get to plan some of the missions and drive the suburbans. Since then he has been in Kabul. He is doing airport runs, now and said it is very stressful because they are only working in pairs. They normally would go out in teams of no less than six. I guess it depends on the job.

This trip home was the first time he openly mentioned to us about the stress. I'm not sure if this will be his last contract. We'll see.

I've seen cops pulling people over all around the city today. On September 1st a new "Distraction Law" went into effect. No cell phones, eating, makeup, etc, etc anymore. Damn i've never seen smokey so hard at work. Looks like its back to the bluetooth for me.

distraction law huh :lol. We don't have that yet in Ca surprisingly, but I'm sure it will come eventually. Kind of stupid though cause wouldn't changing a radio station or fiddling with your gps device count towards that law?

We can still eat while driving though, as long as you are not over doing it the cops said, like eating a bowl of cereal or noodles like the guy who got fined. A hambuger, chocolate bar, chips are fine. If l did get pulled over and ticketed for that l would say "see you in court buddy" because those foods are not over doing it to cause distracted driving.

Since this is the "l hate thread", l hate new stupid laws that are enforced every year. In Quebec you get a $75 fine if you are bicycling with head phones on listening to your Ipod ( no more music while riding). That law will take effect for the rest of Canada next year. Stock Motorcycles are too loud and you get a fine, soon muslce cars will be next l bet.:cuckoo: Now l saw a clip on the news about possible regulations or banning backyark fire pits in the future because of comlaints in Calgary, l doubt it will happen but still, it shouldn't even be considered. l ____ing hate stupid law makers.

distraction law huh :lol. We don't have that yet in Ca surprisingly, but I'm sure it will come eventually. Kind of stupid though cause wouldn't changing a radio station or fiddling with your gps device count towards that law?

Yes screwing with your radio or GPS is apart of the law. I dont care though, the odds of getting caught doing that are very slim. ____ the police.:lecture:lol

telling the truth to your spouse.............i've always prided myself on truth.........but telling your wife "yes, that dress does make you look fat" is not something i would highly recommend.

im a bit torn over the subject but yes it is definitely okay to lie occasionally.............:monkey3

off to go get an icepack for that shiner i'm sporting...........:monkey2

telling the truth to your spouse.............i've always prided myself on truth.........but telling your wife "yes, that dress does make you look fat" is not something i would highly recommend.

im a bit torn over the subject but yes it is definitely okay to lie occasionally.............:monkey3

off to go get an icepack for that shiner i'm sporting...........:monkey2

"That dress isn't you anymore." or "Why that old thing?" :wink1:

Since this is the "l hate thread", l hate new stupid laws that are enforced every year. In Quebec you get a $75 fine if you are bicycling with head phones on listening to your Ipod ( no more music while riding). That law will take effect for the rest of Canada next year. Stock Motorcycles are too loud and you get a fine, soon muslce cars will be next l bet.:cuckoo: Now l saw a clip on the news about possible regulations or banning backyark fire pits in the future because of comlaints in Calgary, l doubt it will happen but still, it shouldn't even be considered. l ____ing hate stupid law makers.

People who do this deserve the Darwin Award. You're completely deaf to your surroundings. I took a guy to the coroner's office who got squished by a bus because he had his earbuds stuffed in his ears and must've had his music cranked because he didn't hear the bus honk. Bus driver assumed he'd be smart enough to move out of the way and ended up turning him into a human pita.

Last edited:
"That dress isn't you anymore." or "Why that old thing?" :wink1:

nam you know that's a bull ____ response when they flat out ask you that.........there's no sugarcoating that ____. you are ____ed no matter how you answer. lying/patronizing women (with intelligence) will get your ass kicked to the couch.............worst case divorced..........:idea

:lol..................i am doomed bro........leave a light on...........1 if by land...........2 if by sea.............:monkey3

nam you know that's a bull ____ response when they flat out ask you that.........there's no sugarcoating that ____. you are ____ed no matter how you answer. lying/patronizing women (with intelligence) will get your ass kicked to the couch.............worst case divorced..........:idea

:lol..................i am doomed bro........leave a light on...........1 if by land...........2 if by sea.............:monkey3

:lol The one that always works for me is, "You know, I never really liked that outfit."

I hate contractors who say they are going to show up saturday.

Then Don't.

Then say they will show up Monday and Thursday night.

Then Don't.

Then say they will call me Friday to let me know when they will come out.

Then Don't.

Back