Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who do this deserve the Darwin Award. You're completely deaf to your surroundings. I took a guy to the coroner's office who got squished by a bus because he had his earbuds stuffed in his ears and must've had his music cranked because he didn't hear the bus honk. Bus driver assumed he'd be smart enough to move out of the way and ended up turning him into a human pita.

Well those stupid people ruin it for everybody. When l used to go biking around town l had my headphones on at a level where l could clearly here everything around me, even other bikers little bell. People who blast music in their ears like that a dumb. Like this kid years ago walking down some train tracks and get hit by the train. He didn't even here the huge horn.:cuckoo: l think it's stupid you can't listen to music while riding your bicycle, but yet you can get into your car and blast music as loud as you want.

Well those stupid people ruin it for everybody. When l used to go biking around town l had my headphones on at a level where l could clearly here everything around me, even other bikers little bell. People who blast music in their ears like that a dumb. Like this kid years ago walking down some train tracks and get hit by the train. He didn't even here the huge horn.:cuckoo: l think it's stupid you can't listen to music while riding your bicycle, but yet you can get into your car and blast music as loud as you want.

Not sure about Canada, but here in Cali, there's also a limit as to how loud you can have your car stereo, even your exhaust (95 decibels), which can't be as loud as a siren. But yes, it'd the dumb people who get hurt doing dumb things and wind up suing because there were no regulations regarding it, get paid millions of dollars, and human standards are lower to accommodate their stupidity. They're also the reason the little silica packet in dried foods has to say "DO NO EAT." :lol

California sucks.

California sucks.

Haters_gonna_hate0-size-600x0.jpg

I'm fixing the f'd up orthodontics I had as a kid in the 70's. It's caused me 35 years of tension, pain, headaches, TMJ and breathing problems. I finally found an ortho who can correct the injustices and help me!

Truck drivers who call their truck registration, a truck restuuration....:duh

Goddamn, truckers are stupid. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Back