Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truck drivers who call their truck registration, a truck restuuration....:duh

Goddamn, truckers are stupid. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I can identify with this. I HATE three things about working in a bankruptcy law office.

1) Clients who refer to themselves as the "de-BIT-ter" (as opposed to being the "debtor".. the "b" is silent folks).

2) Potential clients who call to schedule a free "CONSOLATION" (as opposed to "consultation".. it's not a clinic with happy endings pal).

3) Idiot clients who refer to themselves as the "creditor" when THEY are the ones who owe money.

Moon-calfs! :slap

Oh. I mean people who don't believe in truth and are convinced that right and wrong don't exist, that all disagreement is a difference of opinion, and that anyone who insists that wrong is wrong, is bullying those who feel that they should be able to say what they want without fear of being taken for a fool.

Better? Or do you get a kink in your buttfloss over long sentences too?

Oh. I mean people who don't believe in truth and are convinced that right and wrong don't exist, that all disagreement is a difference of opinion, and that anyone who insists that wrong is wrong, is bullying those who feel that they should be able to say what they want without fear of being taken for a fool.

Better? Or do you get a kink in your buttfloss over long sentences too?

Promoting literacy. :wink1: :lol

I hate that it's Friday night - not even 10:00pm, and I'm so exhausted from work that I just want to go to bed. :mad:

Being old sucks. :( :lol

I hate that it's Friday night - not even 10:00pm, and I'm so exhausted from work that I just want to go to bed. :mad:

Being old sucks. :( :lol

Complain about being old when you have a shoulder that locks up from being suplexed (long story :lol) and knees that sound like you're crumpling paper every time you stand up. :pfft:

Complain about being old when you have a shoulder that locks up from being suplexed (long story :lol) and knees that sound like you're crumpling paper every time you stand up. :pfft:

Does having an achy lower back count? I sleep better on my couch than I do on a bed. :monkey2 I really need to get a new mattress.

Does having an achy lower back count? I sleep better on my couch than I do on a bed. :monkey2 I really need to get a new mattress.

:( If I sleep on the couch, which is about every other week as I watch cartoons with my daughter Friday nights until she passes out, I limp all day Saturday. :lol

:( If I sleep on the couch, which is about every other week as I watch cartoons with my daughter Friday nights until she passes out, I limp all day Saturday. :lol

:( I used to chuckle when my dad said...."just you wait...when you turn 40...." and it was all true. Damn parents...they know too much! If only I had listened more often.

Back