Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

My poop song is the Benny Hill theme. :lecture

That explains the....

skid-marks-302.jpg

:lol...................devil666 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!........................:bow

I hate that everytime there's an earthquake, people are saying it's because the world is coming to an end and Jesus is returning. Do people really believe that Jesus is going to destroy the Earth? I just don't understand that reasoning.

And it always depresses the hell out of me. UGH!

I had to go to Church this past weekend and the priest told a story about Jesus curing a disabled bloke so he could walk and my first thought was 'it'd be more beleivable if that happened once more since then' i mean there hasn't been any cases of crippled people suddenly walking again, and Jesus' second coming is taking a long time.

I hate... When you sweat loads and your buttcheeks squidge against one another.

It's in the 30's tonight. Snow forecast for Thursday.

Earliest I've ever seen snow was November 1, and that was in 1995.

This freakin' man-made global warming problem is really becoming a problem.

I am thinking that we need someone smart enough to invent the internet to guide us to our survival of the cataclism that is to come.

Very generous of you. I saw the light when she first got hacked. :rock

This freakin' man-made global warming problem is really becoming a problem.

I am thinking that we need someone smart enough to invent the internet to guide us to our survival of the cataclism that is to come.

A huge problem, indeed. Maybe the Messiah in the White House can find a way to get the distribution a bit more equal.

Back