Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said pain in the neck, not pain in the butt!

Go to Waffle House!!!

What! What?

celeb_samwell.jpg

Thanks for the help. I might just start a knew one as you suggest. I looked back for about 20 pages, then did a search and looked through about 500 threads that came up between the 4 different sections I did searches in, then I looked back through all 1900+ threads that are on my subscribed list and I could not find it.

Again, I appreciate your efforts!

Edit...should it be in this section or the other topics section?

Edit 2 - I also tried the over easy eggs and pancakes...but I might have burnt the pancakes because that didn't work, either. :)

You could have it in Movie/TV discussion. There are a few other movie trivia type threads in that forum already.

Go to Waffle House!!!
:( I hate that there are no Waffle Houses in CA. One of the worst things about moving from Texas to California... I used to go to the Waffle House in Baytown every night after work when I was in college. They are finally starting to build Sonics here.

I hate all the high and mighties coming down on the Koman Cancer Foundation.
I hate insane far right/left wingers...I have a few family members who are the epitome of fruity-left-wing liberalism and blind faith-right-wing-conservatism and I would have a more productive time trying to have a rational political discussion with my premium formats than with either of them.

Politics in our country has become so politically divided that it disgusts me.

:( I hate that there are no Waffle Houses in CA. One of the worst things about moving from Texas to California... I used to go to the Waffle House in Baytown every night after work when I was in college. They are finally starting to build Sonics here.

I hate insane far right/left wingers...I have a few family members who are the epitome of fruity-left-wing liberalism and blind faith-right-wing-conservatism and I would have a more productive time trying to have a rational political discussion with my premium formats than with either of them.

They don't even have to be insane. Just far right/left is plenty bad enough.

Amen to that! :clap

Except for Waffle House. I don't care for it.

:goodpost: I agree

I like it. It's got a funky beat and I can wig out to it.

The girl does give too much ceiling eye though.
She's like a Hot Toys figure!

BTW I hate that fact that while I was student teaching I was told because I'm a male Special Ed teacher I'd be snatched up for employment right away. Well, going on two months since I finished and.....:impatient:

This ____ing commercial came on during the holidays here and it almost made me drive my car through the mall. XD

[ame="https://youtu.be/_aCABJmAmBQ"]https://youtu.be/_aCABJmAmBQ[/ame]

Back